2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

C

Chooglin

This was brought up in another thread but was never answered. Is there a dump station at RRB. I don't have a site with sewer (water and electric only) and I will need to dump before heading back home !

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This was brought up in another thread but was never answered. Is there a dump station at RRB. I don't have a site with sewer (water and electric only) and I will need to dump before heading back home !
I'm pretty sure there is. But can't recall for sure. Just dump it in the creek, it's called stinking creek for a reason.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For anyone that has not been here before . Here's a great video of what to expect on the main trails. Thanks @drfubar
Didn't expect to see so much mud and deep ruts in the mountains. Without being jacked up, big tires, and snorkled, I would be out of luck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's quite a few completely stock machines and they do just fine.

I’ve gone as many places with mine stock tires and suspension as fully modded rigs. And I didn’t have to be flipped back over or break axels right @JTW.

If you do get stuck there’s plenty of people ready to lend a winch or wrench.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve gone as many places with mine stock tires and suspension as fully modded rigs. And I didn’t have to be flipped back over or break axels right @JTW.

If you do get stuck there’s plenty of people ready to lend a winch or wrench.
I'll second that. My machine is stock and I have gone all the same places as everyone else in the group. @BigOL3

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine was stock suspension for last years pre-run for mapping and I had only added the SATV arched arms for the Overland trip in September which had a good bit of black trails. Stock 1000’s are very capable. I broke no axles, bent no A-arms, popped no tires, and bent no tie rods, but I chose lines carefully, and don’t hammer down (I like to ride not repair, I’m cheap like that)

The tie rods are intentionally the weak point (They can be swapped in about 15-20mins and are about $20) would you rather break the steering rack(WAY more than $20 and 20mins)? I carry a spare tie rod and the tools to change it.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll second that. My machine is stock and I have gone all the same places as everyone else in the group. @BigOL3

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah mine was stock except for 28 inch Evos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Same here all stock last year except for evo tires. I only had one slightly bent tie rod. Quick easy fix.

C

Chooglin

Contacted RRB and there is no dump station !
Screenshot 2018 03 21 14 04 54

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are ways around that @Chooglin.
Get a blue tote and sell your honey wagon services for the weekend, or pull into an empty site on sunday to rinse and empty your tanks.
Hopefully you can get close enough to FHU site to just drag a garden hose over and empty your gray water. I find that fills up super fast in y trailer.

C

Chooglin

There are ways around that @Chooglin.
Get a blue tote and sell your honey wagon services for the weekend, or pull into an empty site on sunday to rinse and empty your tanks.
Hopefully you can get close enough to FHU site to just drag a garden hose over and empty your gray water. I find that fills up super fast in y trailer.
Ya , I figure I will just dump at a empty lot after someone leaves.

If I am anywhere near @JTW site , I will just let it drain onto his site , he won't mind :) :) :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!