2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I'm sure this has been asked but I cannot find it, is helmets required?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
From their site @jspeedracer88 “ TWRA requires that helmets be worn by children under the age of 18 while riding. Ride Royal Blue staff will enforce the use of helmets for children on the resort grounds. Children should only operate age appropriate machines and the resort does not allow children to cruise the campground. Safety is paramount at Ride Royal Blue and we strongly suggest the use of helmets for everyone.”

Ride Royal Blue Resort Rider Resources

Reactions: GRANITE and markie
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Our little club ride aka Pioneer Takeover has definitely gotten its sea legs. Current counts as of 6:30 PM 3/15/18

People - 329
Pioneer 1000's - 87
Pioneer 700's - 28
Pioneer 500's - 33
Big Red MUV - 0
Other Machines (SXS & ATV) - 49

Definitely gonna need more group leaders and chase volunteers from our veteran members. I'm still trying to wrangle how I will handle 30+ P500's LOL.
But these are good problems to have.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our little club ride aka Pioneer Takeover has definitely gotten its sea legs. Current counts as of 6:30 PM 3/15/18

People - 329
Pioneer 1000's - 87
Pioneer 700's - 28
Pioneer 500's - 33
Big Red MUV - 0

Definitely gonna need more group leaders and chase volunteers from our veteran members. I'm still trying to wrangle how I will handle 30+ P500's LOL.

That’s 200 machines if everyone shows.

I have a good map/radio , put me in coach.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What is required to ride on the highway
There are 9 legalized sections of roads marked ATV route that you can get to one place or another without much hassle. That being said, you are supposed to have a windshield or eye protection and a helmet, in addition to horn, turn signals, seatbelts, etc.

The aforementioned being noted, unless you draw attention to yourself local LEO just let you go about having fun. TN State troopers are hit and miss, I have had 4 good encounters with them just waving at me, in each case had a windshield , my lights on, and wearing seatbelt. Some have been stopped and ticketed for ( no helmet on road, alcohol, speeding, general stupidity) by TN law only those under 18 must have a helmet off road.

General rule of thumb wear seatbelt and have eye protection while acting normal no one will pay any attention to you.

F

fusonkurtis

Dec 31, 2015
There are 9 legalized sections of roads marked ATV route that you can get to one place or another without much hassle. That being said, you are supposed to have a windshield or eye protection and a helmet, in addition to horn, turn signals, seatbelts, etc.

The aforementioned being noted, unless you draw attention to yourself local LEO just let you go about having fun. TN State troopers are hit and miss, I have had 4 good encounters with them just waving at me, in each case had a windshield , my lights on, and wearing seatbelt. Some have been stopped and ticketed for ( no helmet on road, alcohol, speeding, general stupidity) by TN law only those under 18 must have a helmet off road.

General rule of thumb wear seatbelt and have eye protection while acting normal no one will pay any attention to you.

What about insurance do I need it on my sxs

Reactions: sharp
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What about insurance do I need it on my sxs
You should, and I would always say yes. Too expensive to not have insurance. To really be street legal absolutely, along with equipment noted in my prior post and a Category 1 or 2 license plate ($11 a year). More info here:

Multi - TN SxS now street legal

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Idk if the have plates for them in ky where I live
Gotta invest a few minutes of your time and read the thread discussion. There is a PDF of the law that addresses out of state sxs. Facebook has ruined everyone's attention spans.

Readers digest version here:
Multi - TN SxS now street legal

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
In other news, Ride Royal Blue campground is beginning to advertise thier new addition that will be up and going for 2019. This is a mile before you get to the main campground. Rumor was they were going to sell some of the spots outright, however the alleged asking price was $60K :eek: for a 30 ft. X 90 ft. RV spot.

FYI you can buy 5 acre wooded mountain lots all around this area for as little as $20K with nearly direct trail access.

Screenshot 20180315 222518

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

This is basically how I approach life in general. Don't put anyone else in danger and just act normal. 90% of the time it works every time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

People - 329
Pioneer 1000's - 87
Pioneer 700's - 28
Pioneer 500's - 33
Big Red MUV - 0

I will lead a group this year and talk @BIGRACK or @Clyde to be the caboose of our group.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!