2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just loaded everything up. Never been to one before so not sure what to expect. Hopefully the rain will hold off.
Supposed to stop at nine am. You can bring you coolers and beer. You just can’t take it on the trails.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone know if you can put a tent on an rv site with an rv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think it was mentioned earlier you could put a tent on a RV site. @Derail I believe was looking for some grass. RRB mentioned $5 a day or something ridiculous.

Reactions: swsebek
Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Does anyone know if you can put a tent on an rv site with an rv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The lady at RRB told me over the phone that it was $20 a day to put up a tent on an already occupied and paid for RV site. Kind of a crappy deal IMO. And my undersanding is that most of the RV sites are gravel with no grass.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The lady told me it was $20 a day to put up a tent on an already occupied and paid for RV site. Kind of a crappy deal IMO
That is why you ask for forgiveness, instead of permission. They will be so busy that weekend they won't have time to bother anyone that doesn't draw unnecessary attention to themselves.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That is why you ask for forgiveness, instead of permission. They will be so busy that weekend they won't have time to bother anyone that doesn't draw unnecessary attention to themselves.
Agreed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!