2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey Takeover Veterans!! Do the cabins have firerings and is firewood available or can you pick it up on the trails.
Some places here in Pa you can't get wood on the trails.. And the club we belong to allow us to cut dead fall...

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey Takeover Veterans!! Do the cabins have firerings and is firewood available or can you pick it up on the trails.
Some places here in Pa you can't get wood on the trails.. And the club we belong to allow us to cut dead fall...

Not sure of official policy, however since you can legally camp anywhere and scavenge dead wood it shouldn't be an issue. We cut many fallen trees to clear trails. In 10 years here have never even heard of it being an issue.

Yes there are fire rings at most campsites

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dammit I’m not going to make the Takeover this year. Too much out this last year and things proved to be too much. Last year was epic and met some of the best people who’re still close today and many became instant family. Was the best trip ever and I’ll be back again with others that want to come as well. Great people and great times. Everyone have a good time and stay safe with the right people.
Hopefully We’ll be riding with friends and family so those that know my number FaceTime my dumb ass, see ya next year!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Dammit I’m not going to make the Takeover this year. Too much out this last year and things proved to be too much. Last year was epic and met some of the best people who’re still close today and many became instant family. Was the best trip ever and I’ll be back again with others that want to come as well. Great people and great times. Everyone have a good time and stay safe with the right people.
Hopefully We’ll be riding with friends and family so those that know my number FaceTime my dumb ass, see ya next year!
Perhaps you can make it to Utah this September when we ride Paiute Trails , at least it's 1300 miles closer for you.

HondaSXS Club Destination Ride September 21st-24th 2018 Paiute Trails Maryvale, Utah

Last edited:
C

Chooglin

Well that's a bummer :(

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R

That is some bad news @CumminsPusher
But the good news is trailside repairs at RRB should drop dramatically! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks everyone even @my99svt
That is some bad news @CumminsPusher
But the good news is trailside repairs at RRB should drop dramatically! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And to think I was so looking forward to you showing me the ropes on bushwhacking the Laundromat:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well that's a bummer :(
Was excited to finally meet you and that bad ass yeller beast of yours. Missed you last year, but there’s still time.

Reactions: Chooglin
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn going to miss ya! Hopeully It will work.out next year.
I believe it will work out next year! This was a rough one for us. We put a lot in this year between building and fixing PJ, making it to both rides in Tennessee, picking up the Wolverine to get us by for a bit then replacing PJ with Clutch. Can’t believe we’re still going, but it’s been a hell of a ride with few regrets!
Met some awesome people and experienced things we’ve never before as well as just getting out of the N.W.! Going to have a good year and save what we can throughout for a third trip next year. Going to miss you as well as everyone we’ve met along the journey this year. We’re not done just taking a much needed breather. See you soon!

pit

pit

My new baby!
Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2018
Cartersville, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new to the site and to SxS's. I'm hoping to pick up my new 1000-5 deluxe camo this weekend. After a short stint with an atv other than Honda, I'm coming back home! I've never been to RRB, are there some kid friendly trails there? What about the take over, do folks bring their families/kids?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm new to the site and to SxS's. I'm hoping to pick up my new 1000-5 deluxe camo this weekend. After a short stint with an atv other than Honda, I'm coming back home! I've never been to RRB, are there some kid friendly trails there? What about the take over, do folks bring their families/kids?

Welcome, yes many bring thier children to the Takeover and RRB in general the trails are easy. Bring everyone and be prepared for a great weekend of riding and scenery .

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!