2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree that is annoying. Aren't there areas that are more rocky and won't be as bad? I'm sure we will all have fun regardless.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Last year os seemed like everytging was mud..with a few rocks thrown in. Conditions look to be heading the same way as last. Still had a good time though

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Last year os seemed like everytging was mud..with a few rocks thrown in. Conditions look to be heading the same way as last. Still had a good time though
Maybe the powers that be need to look into another time of year for takeover. April in Tennessee is one of the most wet months of the year.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe the powers that be need to look into another time of year for takeover. April in Tennessee is one of the most wet months of the year.
Last year the first day or so was perfect, it was the "sticky" mud then it became dry and rutted in the high traffic areas. It's still going to be a blast reguardless.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Out of all the people scared, I figured you to be the last. I guess it's true what they say. Never meet your hero's in real life.;)
That's Richard's point of view. I was offering another idea but from day one my thoughts and ideas have been met with negativity. But that's ok, I like knowing where I stand.;) And who I can trust.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
The bigger machines P1Ks should handle the ruts ok. Now the P500s, considering there is 30+ I have some reservations that some parts will be a winch fest to get through some 30ft sections.

Just hate to see a group of 18 machines mired down for 90 minutes to get through a section. I reckon we will take advantage of the 50" width and make our way around when we can, but some spots the terrain just doesn't allow that option.

Either way we will overcome and have a good time

As far as actual weather expect low temperatures of about 45 and the highs about 60. If no windshield and roof pack rain gear.

Tmitch09

Tmitch09

Jan 18, 2018
TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Other than the few trails on the top of mountain I have never 1 time been to RRB and it be dusty...its always muddy and sloppy..that's what makes it fun up there cause lord knows it ain't challenging trails that brings folks back to that place..looks like sloppiness would be expected by everyone...I for 1 am riding a lifted rzr on 32s and my wife and I are looking forward to riding with you all and meeting some good people and have a kick ass time..not listening to a bunch of crying cause its rainy and muddy

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Awful lotta crying in here to be so close to a big gathering that's been planned for a year....
My trail conditions post from 3 weeks ago reflected most trails were in great shape other than trail 7 and a part of 10. However after taking groups through them the past 3 weekends the conditions have changed. Still not once have I gotten stuck or had to use a winch with a stock P1K (tires included). What I am trying to convey if for people to be prepared for the conditions as trail grooming by TWRA will not occur until mid May. Not crying just trying to keep people informed. I live here, I am used to the ruts and know how to negotiate them. People that do not can have a rough go of it.

advertisement