2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Us as well. Really enjoyed meeting you and Bailey.
Bayleaf- Good in soups and stews.
72544 2f5c11476067cc1f41ec83b83bb2558b

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I haven't done this already, I really want to thank everyone for the kindnesses shown to Bayleaf. It was a great experience for both of us. I felt bad towards the end having to say no to folks trying to feed the little trash compactor but she was gaining some weight with all the offerings...:)

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Ill just leave this one here....haha...got lots of pics and go pro vids I will go through this week. Thanks to the two that helped us get rubber side down. I will say the misses was behind the wheel, in her defense she did very well. She has never driven anything like this on the farm.

View attachment 73172
she did good Josh. glad you both wasn't hurt, it was scary to watch!!!

ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Wasn't sure where to post this...
@wcjack11 and I are looking for some members we rode with Friday afternoon. We had just arrived and they invited us to ride in their group and we all got to talkin and found none of us were good with names, which puts us here ;). They were 2 couples from NC, one we believe is named Scott. Both rode orange P1000's and Scott's had an orange nice metal roof his neighbor made. They are good people and wanted to thank them for having us tag along and easing us in to RRB. We had a great time!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Wasn't sure where to post this...
@wcjack11 and I are looking for some members we rode with Friday afternoon. We had just arrived and they invited us to ride in their group and we all got to talkin and found none of us were good with names, which puts us here ;). They were 2 couples from NC, one we believe is named Scott. Both rode orange P1000's and Scott's had an orange nice metal roof his neighbor made. They are good people and wanted to thank them for having us tag along and easing us in to RRB. We had a great time!
@ALM76 Was he in cabin 3 or 4? I talked with him and i think he said his screen name was something like @Meier maybe? There was a guy and his wife in a 3 seat orange p1k that stayed in cabin 3 or 4 and i talked with him and planned on riding with him but never caught up with him. I was in cabin 1. The tiny cabins without water or bathrooms. I looked at his profile and it said he was from NC.

ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@ALM76 Was he in cabin 3 or 4? I talked with him and i think he said his screen name was something like @Meier maybe? There was a guy and his wife in a 3 seat orange p1k that stayed in cabin 3 or 4 and i talked with him and planned on riding with him but never caught up with him. I was in cabin 1. The tiny cabins without water or bathrooms. I looked at his profile and it said he was from NC.
awesome yes! sounds like the same people. thank you good sir!

Last edited:
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
You are corrrect sir...Meier. Real nice couple...
She is the member and he doesn't use computers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!