2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had a blast! 2019 I plan on getting there the Sunday before the Take Over and leaving the following Sunday, I would like to find someone to share a cabin with and share expense's with ?????? Thought if I came that early I could help with something and get some ridding in.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Im planing
I had a blast! 2019 I plan on getting there the Sunday before the Take Over and leaving the following Sunday, I would like to find someone to share a cabin with and share expense's with ?????? Thought if I came that early I could help with something and get some ridding in.
Im planing on more than six days to plan for this one, HA!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im planing

Im planing on more than six days to plan for this one, HA!
Worst I ever saw was @Tramguage1. I was in the shower listening to tunes on my phone just hours before our plane ride for the September ride at RRB. All of a sudden text comes through and it’s Mike asking questions. Within minutes he had a plane ticket and had things figured out. Saw him there shortly after!

JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
Couple of vids my misses made with her phone, im not that tech savy...

It says in the trailer "how far will they go for adventure"..... Ill tell ya how far 1928 miles to utah !!

^^^^ Good timing on the music for that one since her name is Amy

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Couple of vids my misses made with her phone, im not that tech savy...

^^^^ Good timing on the music for that one since her name is Amy

I do't have speakers at work right now, But I did enjoy the intro trailer. She should keep up with your adventures for the rest of the season and do another end of year.

advertisement
JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
When y’all going?

Im leaving the Sept 17th, roughly 3 ish after work. On the way out were gonna cannon ball it non stop. I rented a truck that the misses can drive (I sleep she drives vise versa) and were gonna tent camp, to much fuel with the hauler and she cant drive my truck let alone with the hauler haha. Coming back we may take a few days to sight see. Hoping to meet up St. Louis area and convoy with @jspeedracer88 and maybe @100Acre but we will see how it works out. Due to time constraints with what they call work, its just how were gonna have to do it to attend. But, super excited about it. Never got to explore the area, went to salt lake once but got off a plane, had a 45 minute meeting and got back on a plane.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!