mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
An older pic, but a cool one.. taken down by our spring.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Great pics. I just started deer hunting this year. I'm using an old sh**ty wildview game cam leftover from my nuisance wildlife business. Alot of corn still up around me so not much movement around here. I still have beans to get done if it ever stops raining long enough.. Got some pics of two sets of eyeballs the other night near one of my scrapes. Hopefully the 20-30 deer herd shows up again this year.

How often do you guys check your cameras?

Reactions: Remington and sharp
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Great pics. I just started deer hunting this year. I'm using an old sh**ty wildview game cam leftover from my nuisance wildlife business. Alot of corn still up around me so not much movement around here. I still have beans to get done if it ever stops raining long enough.. Got some pics of two sets of eyeballs the other night near one of my scrapes. Hopefully the 20-30 deer herd shows up again this year.

Depends on locations, time of year and if there in the rut or not. During the rut, I’ll stay away like a felon from the police lol.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4

Usually every two weeks. And I try to pull them right before it rains.

Reactions: Farmer
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have to walk by that one headed to the stand so once a week I'll pull it if I am hunting down there. The other one I only pull when I fill the feeder. I try to do both before precipitation as it cleanses the air of scent.

Reactions: Remington
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think opposite. I try and check all the time and pee every time I’m there. They get used to it and deer still come in all the time. Got this picture of a camera today. Has 2000+ pictures in the past week and half. Haven’t looked at them all. I like his right antler and the blading.

0623f45c84f53a210404a857fa6507f8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think opposite. I try and check all the time and pee every time I’m there. They get used to it and deer still come in all the time. Got this picture of a camera today. Has 2000+ pictures in the past week and half. Haven’t looked at them all. I like his right antler and the blading.

View attachment 90313

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm with you on this one as these deer typicly bed down in back yards full of evergreens. I think they are used to human scent to some point.

Am I going to purposely sit up wind? No, but I think visits to my woods isn't going to keep them away. Besides, they'll tell me if that's the case.

Reactions: swsebek
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
It's close to hunting season so I get my stands stolen regularly. I know these people. The guy on sept 1rst is 88. The other two own the local Inspection garage and I have known for 42 plus years. I'm putting a chain up this evening with a lock.I am not calling cops yet.

A good old 1x6 decking plank 6 ft long with about 100 3 inch screws sticking up will slow that down. Just keep moving it around on the path they use. After about 20 plugs, they get the hint.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Where I hunt Deer ought to be used to quads,
And people walking around.
And notice some weed smell:eek: That's a father and son there. At least they share

View attachment 90480 View attachment 90481 View attachment 90482 View attachment 90483
Have to be careful how you respond, Jackals post later, could backfire. Unless you live there full time, the locals know when you come and go and if you lay traps they will just wait until you leave and vandalize your cabin, tractor and other things you have there. Our family has 160 acres in the middle of no where. The locals all live on the HWY on 5 acres and know exactly when we come and go. We are doing something different than setting traps, we hire them to do dozer work, mechanic and find there deer they shot off the property, HA! Gota get them on your side.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Have to be careful how you respond, Jackals post later, could backfire. Unless you live there full time, the locals know when you come and go and if you lay traps they will just wait until you leave and vandalize your cabin, tractor and other things you have there. Our family has 160 acres in the middle of no where. The locals all live on the HWY on 5 acres and know exactly when we come and go. We are doing something different than setting traps, we hire them to do dozer work, mechanic and find there deer they shot off the property, HA! Gota get them on your side.

Sounds like Obama on Iran. That's working well. NOT Hey give em money so they will be on your side while they trespass and kill off your wild game.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sounds like Obama on Iran. That's working well. NOT Hey give em money so they will be on your side while they trespass and kill off your wild game.
When we first got the property, would drive around and see all these bloody tampons hanging from trees, guess the locals were using them as sent attractors, there not the brightest clubs in the chandelier, have to get down on there level, which, I find comes very naturally! HA!!!!!!!!!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!