P1000 2018 vs 2019, differences?

F

Foss

Sep 16, 2019
Vermont
Ownership

1. 500
Hi folks, first post here! I’m looking to buy a Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, probably in the next few weeks. I’m from Vermont, but am willing to travel a bit for a better deal. ATV Trader shows a few dealers in PA that local dealers can’t touch for price. Some of these dealers show 2018 and 2019 1000-5 dlxs with obviously better deals on the 18s. Is there any reason to go with the 19 over the 18? I don’t want to regret trying to save a few bucks on a major purchase and miss any factory upgrades or improvements between model years... thanks in advance for the input!

J

JTW

Hi folks, first post here! I’m looking to buy a Pioneer 1000-5 deluxe, probably in the next few weeks. I’m from Vermont, but am willing to travel a bit for a better deal. ATV Trader shows a few dealers in PA that local dealers can’t touch for price. Some of these dealers show 2018 and 2019 1000-5 dlxs with obviously better deals on the 18s. Is there any reason to go with the 19 over the 18? I don’t want to regret trying to save a few bucks on a major purchase and miss any factory upgrades or improvements between model years... thanks in advance for the input!
Only a year and some dollars difference as far as I’m aware. Model upgrades came in 17.5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!