Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I play fiddle and guitar and a little mandolin;)
, then the up right base
I have a fiddle, every time I try to play it all the stray cats show up from miles away. The fiddle and mandolin are my favorite instruments to listen to on solo runs, then the guitar, then the up right base, o hell I like it all! HA!

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
, then the up right base
I have a fiddle, every time I try to play it all the stray cats show up from miles away. The fiddle and mandolin are my favorite instruments to listen to on solo runs, then the guitar, then the up right base, o hell I like it all! HA!
That’s awesome Smitty. Very talented my friend, very talented!!

Reactions: Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
, then the up right base
i'm about like you I love it all

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Take Over 2021 we need a Blue Grass area to camp in with no quiet hour limit, been to several jam sessions that last into the wee hours of the morning! HA!

you might know who I play with? bob Townsend?

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Take Over 2021 we need a Blue Grass area to camp in with no quiet hour limit, been to several jam sessions that last into the wee hours of the morning! HA!
We’ll have some popcorn legacy on hand!

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just knew it! I've been to several festivals, seen and met Gibson Brothers, Flat Lonesome, Adkins and Loudermilk, when they were still together, Balsam Range, Corona Rose Logston, Seldom Sene, The Hill Benders, when they were nobody, Old Crow, Nothin Fancy and I could go on for ever, really want to met Dale Ann Bradley, that list is very long also! I have been wondering if Bean Blossom will be canceled this year, never been, you have to know a local to stay with, or you drive hours to find a place to stay. My Grass is Blue!

have you been to bluegrass underground in pelham TN? its a cave that I used to play in. but people come all over the world to go to it

Reactions: ProudDadOf5
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
have you been to bluegrass underground in pelham TN? its a cave that I used to play in. but people come all over the world to go to it
I have not but it sounds pretty damn awesome!

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the only one I could find
20190508 1538472

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have not, but I'm game! Thing about musicians, there are so many that are better than what syndicated radio plays, that's a joke! That includes Bluegrass Junction on SIRUS radio, they play some good music, seems like you have to be in there click to get any air time. One of my favorite songs lyrically is Geneva that Old Crow does, If Del McCury could sing it BGJ would play it non stop! I'm done with BGJ.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have not, but I'm game! Thing about musicians, there are so many that are better than what syndicated radio plays, that's a joke! That includes Bluegrass Junction on SIRUS radio, they play some good music, seems like you have to be in there click to get any air time. One of my favorite songs lyrically is Geneva that Old Crow does, If Del McCury could sing it BGJ would play it non stop! I'm done with BGJ.

I seen old crow in bluegrass under ground;)

Reactions: ProudDadOf5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!