It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have been doing good busy but good;) that cat matches the black widow. Yall are going to enjoy the pool my mom has one and everyone loves using it. The only mods I have done is superatv heavy duty tie rods and mid panel. I bent my tie rod jumping I guess the stock rods ain't made for that:rolleyes: been working on the rubicon past few days

View attachment 204713
Busy is definitely a good. I always got in trouble when I didn’t have s*** to do. 😉 That’s why I’m keeping my kids involved in as much as I can. We can’t wait for the pool either considering all the public ones are not open this year. Here’s a link (Elixir Pool) to a site that has the pool we’re getting. Hey man you never know what the machine will take unless you push it.. 🤗 I bet the jump was a trip though!! That mid panel is crucial. Good to see the Ruby getting some love!!

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Busy is definitely a good. I always got in trouble when I didn’t have s*** to do. 😉 That’s why I’m keeping my kids involved in as much as I can. We can’t wait for the pool either considering all the public ones are not open this year. Here’s a link (Elixir Pool) to a site that has the pool we’re getting. Hey man you never know what the machine will take unless you push it.. 🤗 I bet the jump was a trip though!! That mid panel is crucial. Good to see the Ruby getting some love!!

O yeah the jumping was a blast! I find my self I get in trouble if I don't have nothing to do sometimes I find myself in trouble if I do have something to do😂 that's a really nice pool bet the kids are excited.

Dumped about $500 in the rubicon to get her where I won't be stranded.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
O yeah the jumping was a blast! I find my self I get in trouble if I don't have nothing to do sometimes I find myself in trouble if I do have something to do😂 that's a really nice pool bet the kids are excited.

Dumped about $500 in the rubicon to get her where I won't be stranded.
Damned if you do damned if you don’t huh, LMAO. Oh yah the kids and wife are super stoked for the pool. I’m not so excited to build the damn deck to go around it.. 😉 Glad you got her up and rolling good. That’s the last thing you need is to be stranded!! 😳

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damned if you do damned if you don’t huh, LMAO. Oh yah the kids and wife are super stoked for the pool. I’m not so excited to build the damn deck to go around it.. 😉 Glad you got her up and rolling good. That’s the last thing you need is to be stranded!! 😳

Building a deck is not fun but it's worth it.

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Building a deck is not fun but it's worth it.
It’s gonna soooo be worth it!!! Gonna build a lil bar against the house with some seating area and a layout, jump in the pool area on first level deck then step up to the second level deck with a table & umbrella and chairs as well as smoker and grill. I think it’s gonna be pretty sweet by the time I’m done.. 🤗 She’s looking at furniture for the new deck.. 🤑 💵 💵💵

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s gonna soooo be worth it!!! Gonna build a lil bar against the house with some seating area and a layout, jump in the pool area on first level deck then step up to the second level deck with a table & umbrella and chairs as well as smoker and grill. I think it’s gonna be pretty sweet by the time I’m done.. 🤗 She’s looking at furniture for the new deck.. 🤑 💵 💵💵

View attachment 204743

Looks good I like the bar idea. That furniture can get expensive but you only live once;)

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 204743
SAAHHWWEEEEETT man that’s gonna be kickin chicken , if it turns out half as good as the 🕷 that’s gonna be awesome. 👍👍

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@ProudDadOf5. Have any more plans for the black widow?
Cut the full skid plate from a template I created in CAD and printed before we got sent home out of a HDPE sheet or aluminum. Now just need the sheet and I will route it out..🤘🏼
(Pic temp. half unrolled)

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
SAAHHWWEEEEETT man that’s gonna be kickin chicken , if it turns out half as good as the 🕷 that’s gonna be awesome. 👍👍
It’s definitely going to be a pain in the ass but I think it’ll be well worth it in the long run.. At least I don’t have to level the ground, put sand down and install the pool!!! 😎 I would much rather build a deck and bar.. 🍺🥃🍷🍹

ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
My dad always said " you aint having fun if you don't break something" but the jumping was the most fun I have had in awhile. Maybe the superatv tie rods will hold up better
Only one way to find out brother.. Launch that fukr!! 🤗

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!