2019 RAM HD 1000 lbs./ft. torque 35k towing

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried the last election in November, but the libtards won both the senate and the house and that of the governor and they are loaded extremely left, are giddy with the power and already going after guns, attacking fossil fuels and what total renewable energy within 11 years and if you don't drive an electric car you are scum in their eyes.
Regardless of the things I love about CO, I could not put up with living with that kinda crap.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
sounds like here, only with all the city tards in new york our guns and right to choose are long gone, and they were all happy. no body thinks the lawless people arent going to care so now its just a pita for anyone who does, you cant have a pistol anymore without some serious reason and have to go before the judge with 4 people that live in your county that will vouch for character, months to do background, weeks to buy it, i said f it. the wife has gotten it when i worked on the road, still wouldnt bother though. but anybody that wants can go buy a rifle or shotgun any time and take it about 5min, they have a quick no sell database. nothing auto, nothing over 7 shells. im sure all that will make the criminals stop shooting the tards that live in the city and never seen a gun.

the emissions crap really tough to believe it does much, def could be as bad as ethanol,you never hear what it takes to make. ethanol plant here you always see smoke cranking and they say takes way more energy to make than gas, so when you consider it takes way more to make the car go its way more pollution. plus you have a million diesel big trucks with no emissions going back and forth to the farms 24/7

Last edited:
riverratcadillac

riverratcadillac

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2017
lafollette tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I seriously doubt it, despite all the changes, RAM still needs to demonstrate the rest of the truck doesn't fall apart around the drive train.
question is is the ram still gonna eat front ends suspension up like crazy

Reactions: Russ989 and JTW
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
trying to be nice but I imagine still going to be a dodge. bearings are junk and your wheel going opposite your truck is not good, leak from every seal after 5 years, the bcm blowing out and being a $1k gold mine for dealer only service they have done that on every pickup 2000 to current, why change.

people buy dodges because they look cool and they can say I have the most power, regardless if you need it or not.

Reactions: Russ989 and Landman
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
trying to be nice but I imagine still going to be a dodge. bearings are junk and your wheel going opposite your truck is not good, leak from every seal after 5 years, the bcm blowing out and being a $1k gold mine for dealer only service they have done that on every pickup 2000 to current, why change.

people buy dodges because they look cool and they can say I have the most power, regardless if you need it or not.
I have been a GM man all my life. I had ONE FERD that had the 7.3 International ...... great engine, crappy FERD. Many GM, 2 Duramax. Bought an old used Dodge/Cummins way back, great engine, crappy Dodge. Tested several new Rams/Cummins in '17 and could not believe the difference that had been made. It rode as good/better than than ANY 1 ton I ever had, just as tight or tighter than any, and just as nice interior with many innovative small item that came standard. I have only 23K miles at this time, with NO problems of any type yet ...... but make no claims on predicting the future. So for, it is the best truck I ever had and a lot cheaper than the FERD ..... lol

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Don't let your imagination get the best of you, obviously you haven't owned a newer Ram.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
wouldn't buy one but I worked in a fleet center that worked all three from 1500 to big trucks, I would personally never buy any ford or dodge, after you look at what they cost. the chevies have problems like gaskets and clusters 100 dollar problems, hemis have thousand dollar issues like cams and bcms, same with ford

Reactions: BigOL3 and Russ989
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
When I see people have $15k engine replacements, 12k glow plug problems, 10k injection issues, 8k def issues, 10k transmission issues or the dealer simply not knowing what’s on I don’t b**** as much rebuilding the front end of my old Dodges when they finally do need it with all new aftermarket bushings that’ll last 10 years for 600$.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I worked on fords for years and have always owned Dodges and Rams. Never had a problem. I always heard the Duramax/Isuzu had injector issues which are Way more than 100.00 repairs. Also heard that the chuvy 1500 has had a lot of issues with their 8 speed auto like clunks,harsh shifts and sometimes hesitating shifts. I guess that is why them and Ford went together and built a 10 speed auto. Glad you like the GM's, takes all kinds!

IMG 0354 IMG 0896 IMG 0424

Last edited:
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
GM, Ford, Ram.... can’t we all just agree that they are all junk? Yes, I do own one of those three! Very happy with it, but like any machine, it inevitably will let me down a some point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
MOPAR... Mitsubishi's Over-Priced American Replicars.
MOPAR...my only problems are repairs.
Only kidding @Mopower58 I am a Ford guy and learned early on to have thick skin. One I hear most is about ford is it being called a Fricking Old Rebuilt Dodge.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
MOPAR... Mitsubishi's Over-Priced American Replicars.
OPAR...my only problems are repairs.
Only kidding @Mopower58 I am a Ford guy and learned early on to have thick skin. One I hear most is about ford is it being called a Fricking Old Rebuilt Dodge.
I guess I’d rather hear the Ford,Mopar or Chevy acronyms rather then Pontiac.:eek: I have one of them.

Reactions: Russ989
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I worked on fords for years and have always owned Dodges and Rams. Never had a problem. I always heard the Duramax/Isuzu had injector issues which are Way more than 100.00 repairs. Also heard that the chuvy 1500 has had a lot of issues with their 8 speed auto like clunks,harsh shifts and sometimes hesitating shifts. I guess that is why them and Ford went together and built a 10 speed auto. Glad you like the GM's, takes all kinds!

View attachment 110484 View attachment 110485 View attachment 110486
I like your pictures your tow mirror are not extended with no trailer behind it, good job @Mopower58

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!