Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You ain't gonna go back to beating innocent people are you? If so wear a go pro!

No one is innocent in Chicago, either they made a concious choice to live there, or made a concious choice to hide there to break the law. Either way natural selection must run its course. Not many are brave enough to cut me off and test this front bumper, but if they do. I'm their Huckleberry.

I do run a dash cam just in case.

20190109 081014

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher if I was ever enticed to go to the dark side, I do believe this one is it. 2019 RAM 2500 Laramie Black Edition equipped as shown. Not for transporting RV's daily but as a daily driver and tow 34' enclosed trailer with up to 3 SXS's wherever we need to go across the country.

View attachment 103429
If I would have bought a 2500 instead of the 3500, I would have DEFINITELY chosen the boxes in the fenders on each side of the bed ...... I really like that and could have forgone adding a toolbox to the bed.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So RAM completely revamped the HD series of pickups with all new frames suspension and upgraded max tow package that now is rated at 1000 lbs. ft. torque on a updated Cummins I6 platform. It can tow 5th wheel or gooseneck trailers up to 35k and bumper pull trailers up to 23K. Lot of good information about it in this video.

I’d like to have one, just not the payment that comes with it.:eek:

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
They will be fine stock, it’s the big tires and tuners that cause so much trouble.
For sure, so many people insist on deleting and tuning then wonder what happened to their transmission and drive shafts after they are laying on the ground and non of us like DEF but I deal with it because one of these days the modified exhaust police will catch up with you.

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
pretty tree huggery here, really emissions are mostly modeled after california for everything, but all trucks 2500 and larger are safety only they dont check your exhaust or computer at least here and only big trucks are required to stop at the stations

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For sure, so many people insist on deleting and tuning then wonder what happened to their transmission and drive shafts after they are laying on the ground and non of us like DEF but I deal with it because one of these days the modified exhaust police will catch up with you.
100% correct, I’m not against tuning but I’ve seen what it can do...good and bad. The 6.0 and some 6.4 power strokes are proof. I know several guys that have them with almost 300k on them and might have had to change an injector or two but nothing major. I know several that chipped them and ended up doing major repair work.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
pretty tree huggery here, really emissions are mostly modeled after california for everything, but all trucks 2500 and larger are safety only they dont check your exhaust or computer at least here and only big trucks are required to stop at the stations
They are starting to crack down in California and it won't be long here in Colorado because we have elected officials that get all giddy over California and want to do the same thing to my beloved state.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
elected officials that get all giddy over California and want to do the same thing to my beloved state.
Haven’t they done enough already? They are draining rivers and sucking Colorado dry because they are a bunch of tree hugging bunny lovers who preach taking care of the environment only at the expense of someone else’s. If that state could just become another country, that would be great.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wonder if their transmissions and drivelines will be able to handle the torque?

The TCM and the ECM work together to save each other....IE as long as the computer nanny is not removed/modified they will be fine.

BTW the conditions in which full torque from engine is allowed to be transmitted through the tranny is very, very rare.

Reactions: Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No one is innocent in Chicago, either they made a concious choice to live there, or made a concious choice to hide there to break the law. Either way natural selection must run its course. Not many are brave enough to cut me off and test this front bumper, but if they do. I'm their Huckleberry.

I do run a dash cam just in case.

View attachment 103529
Massive!!

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
The TCM and the ECM work together to save each other....IE as long as the computer nanny is not removed/modified they will be fine.

BTW the conditions in which full torque from engine is allowed to be transmitted through the tranny is very, very rare.

Agreed, if they leave it stock it should be OK but some people don't.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
You need to vote them out before they ruin you.
I tried the last election in November, but the libtards won both the senate and the house and that of the governor and they are loaded extremely left, are giddy with the power and already going after guns, attacking fossil fuels and what total renewable energy within 11 years and if you don't drive an electric car you are scum in their eyes.

Reactions: Russ989 and BigOL3
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried the last election in November, but the libtards won both the senate and the house and that of the governor and they are loaded extremely left, are giddy with the power and already going after guns, attacking fossil fuels and what total renewable energy within 11 years and if you don't drive an electric car you are scum in their eyes.
But you got weed!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!