P1000 2021 Pioneer Financing through Honda Finance

R

rpinelli

Apr 3, 2021
FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Two separate questions.
When pre approved for an amount through Honda finance, through their actual site, do I have to use this funding at a Honda Dealer? Or can I use the funding on a Honda at a power sports dealer that also sells other brands?

What can I expect for rates with a 680-700 credit score when financing through Honda? The site gives me a pre approved amount, but does not give me a rate. I am just looking for a ball park on what to expect.

I went to a dealer earlier to pick up a deluxe model, they wouldn’t tell me a rate, and just told me they tell everyone 17%, which is ridiculous.

UpnorthP5

UpnorthP5

Sep 23, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500
Two separate questions.
When pre approved for an amount through Honda finance, through their actual site, do I have to use this funding at a Honda Dealer? Or can I use the funding on a Honda at a power sports dealer that also sells other brands?

What can I expect for rates with a 680-700 credit score when financing through Honda? The site gives me a pre approved amount, but does not give me a rate. I am just looking for a ball park on what to expect.

I went to a dealer earlier to pick up a deluxe model, they wouldn’t tell me a rate, and just told me they tell everyone 17%, which is ridiculous.

This from their web site

1.99% APR FOR 12 MONTHS WITH THE Honda POWERSPORTS CREDIT CARD. OFFER VALID 04/01/2021 -06/30/2021.​

Offer valid 04/01/2021 - 06/30/2021. With credit approval for qualifying purchases made on the Honda Powersports Credit Card at participating dealers. Depending on credit quality, eligible purchases will be charged 1.99% APR for 12 months for some applicants. For others, rate will be 5.99% or 7.99% for 12 months from the transaction date. Thereafter, you will be charged 17.99%, 19.99% or 21.99% APR depending on credit worthiness. Minimum Interest Charge $2. Offer valid on new and unregistered 2021 Pioneer 700-4 vehicles.

H

HondaSXS1343

Aug 15, 2020
US
You would likely be better off financing through a local credit union. The Honda financing is expensive after the 12 months, you could take the low rate initially, then refinance it close to a year later. In my experience for a loan of this type with good credit, you could be looking at around 8-10%..

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

H

HondaTech

Any dealer that sells Honda SXSs can accept any form of Honda financing.

But they dont have to be involved with the Honda credit card program.

Like stated though, you would be better off applying through Honda Financial Services like you would a car or a credit union/bank.

R

rpinelli

Apr 3, 2021
FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3
advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
awesome thank you!

I heard there was a place on beach street or in Daytona that you could get your side by side made road legal?
I couldn't help you there bud, haven't been in that area in years. Dirtlegal.com does it with out of state tag/registration but I'm not 100% sure on all the legalities.

TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wait a year. There’s gonna be a massive used market for these machines when people realize living on credit, on the brink of a major recession isn’t viable. At least I hope people are smart enough... America, the land of credit. Just print more money, right?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just wait a year. There’s gonna be a massive used market for these machines when people realize living on credit, on the brink of a major recession isn’t viable. At least I hope people are smart enough... America, the land of credit. Just print more money, right?
Your right!

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
When You borrow money that's how you make your credit go up. Make your payments on time. Just don't borrow more than you can pay back.

H

HondaTech

Thats the liberal way!!

Part of the reason ive been debating on a new truck or holdings off till after this dictator is gone.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!