Not open for further replies.
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
The install is complete. I love it! Paul has done such a masterful job with the prats and the instructions. Working on editing the video but here's some pics...

IMG 3797
IMG 3798
IMG 3799
IMG 3800
IMG 3802
IMG 3803
IMG 3808

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Looking good Terry!!!!!

Reactions: TerryH
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Looking good Terry!!!!!

Thank you sir! Easy install but some of the processes were very difficult to get on video. No way to get any decent footage of the removal of the cluster from it's original spot but hopefully the video will be of some value to those installing the kit. Video editing is done and it's processing. I'll post it here once it's done.

Reactions: TripleB and CID
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thank you sir! Easy install but some of the processes were very difficult to get on video. No way to get any decent footage of the removal of the cluster from it's original spot but hopefully the video will be of some value to those installing the kit. Video editing is done and it's processing. I'll post it here once it's done.
That’s great. Thank you very much for creating a video. I’ll use it when installing my kit!!! 👍
Btw, nice custom paddles...😎

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
That’s great. Thank you very much for creating a video. I’ll use it when installing my kit!!! 👍
Btw, nice custom paddles...😎

Thanks. I love the billet paddles. They are from Horizion Offroad. Really nice pieces. There's a video on my channel of the install.

B

black03srt4

Jul 26, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks. I love the billet paddles. They are from Horizion Offroad. Really nice pieces. There's a video on my channel of the install.

Great job Terry! I’m in for a kit with a plate just like Terry’s if Paul is still producing them.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My should be there when i get home!!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Great job Terry! I’m in for a kit with a plate just like Terry’s if Paul is still producing them.
Like post #13 in this thread to get on the list, there are over 35 ahead of you but I have no idea how many Paul's already sent out or if he's still making more.

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@PaulF very nice looking work.

Somehow I’ve missed this thread for months now, but I’m also interested in a kit when you get to that point and have liked post #13.

I’ll have to agree with @TerryH that yours is the first kit I’ve seen that really looks like the pod belongs in the machine.

If you need any sort of deposit please PM me and I’d be happy to send it over.

S

Sirell

Jul 19, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I thought about it at first but wanted to test the durability.

Now that I have about 6 months and 1500 miles on it without any problems, I may consider selling them. The others available on the market are bulky and don't move with the tilt wheel like mine (that is the main reason I made my own). The wiring harness requires taking apart and a couple ground wires extended and I still need to create a better switch plate and one for a unit without the Rugged Radio but I I'm thinking...

$75 for the relocation pod.
$25 (plus $50 refundable core charge) for an exchange wire harness (if you don't feel comfortable doing your own).
$25 for the 6 place switch plate to cover the old hole.
$50 for a custom switch plate.

Like this post only if interested at those prices and I will use that as a count and see what I can do depending on interest. If not interested, don't hit the like button so that the count is accurate.
I would like to order one please you make one for the lv yet ?

S

Sirell

Jul 19, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@PaulF very nice looking work.

Somehow I’ve missed this thread for months now, but I’m also interested in a kit when you get to that point and have liked post #13.

I’ll have to agree with @TerryH that yours is the first kit I’ve seen that really looks like the pod belongs in the machine.

If you need any sort of deposit please PM me and I’d be happy to send it over.
Definitely looks good I’d like to order one for my 20 x4 lv

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
I would like to order one please you make one for the lv yet ?

Go back to page #1 in this thread and like post #13. Paul will contact you. He does have a kit for the LV.

Last edited:
Reactions: CID
browne819

browne819

Sep 11, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I thought about it at first but wanted to test the durability.

Now that I have about 6 months and 1500 miles on it without any problems, I may consider selling them. The others available on the market are bulky and don't move with the tilt wheel like mine (that is the main reason I made my own). The wiring harness requires taking apart and a couple ground wires extended and I still need to create a better switch plate and one for a unit without the Rugged Radio but I I'm thinking...

$75 for the relocation pod.
$25 (plus $50 refundable core charge) for an exchange wire harness (if you don't feel comfortable doing your own).
$25 for the 6 place switch plate to cover the old hole.
$50 for a custom switch plate.

Like this post only if interested at those prices and I will use that as a count and see what I can do depending on interest. If not interested, don't hit the like button so that the count is accurate.
Please tell me how i can get one thanks.

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
Go back to page #2 in this thread and like post #13. Paul will contact you. He does have a kit for the LV.
It will happen.
Paul contacted me recently. (For reference on list progress)

Reactions: CID and TerryH
D

Drifter2247

Jul 20, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Yes, its location sucks.

I built this for mine and mounted to the steering column so it moves up/down when you tilt the wheel. Not a perfect solution but made it much easier to read when on the move...

View attachment 208273
Paul, how can i order one and i will need the Live Valve plate. do you have a pic by chance?

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Paul, how can i order one and i will need the Live Valve plate. do you have a pic by chance?

On page #1 of the thread, go to post #13 and hit the like button. Paul will contact you. There are pictures of the live valve center plates on page #4 of the thread.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Montecresto and CID
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!