Not open for further replies.
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
First things first. Prayers for the health issues you are dealing with. Hope that full healing is swift and complete. Thank you again for all your work on these relocation kits!

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers!

I do not want to mislead anyone here so it is not me with the medical issue but I am the primary caregiver so it is effecting me more than I expected.

Chimo, Radiation and Surgery over the next 6 months will take a huge toll (both physically and mentally) and the time commitment is astronomical, this will truly test me and my family but I will attempt to fulfill my commitment to this community as best that I can but I may be a little slow at times.

Thank you all for being patient!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers!

I do not want to mislead anyone here so it is not me with the medical issue but I am the primary caregiver so it is effecting me more than I expected.

Chimo, Radiation and Surgery over the next 6 months will take a huge toll (both physically and mentally) and the time commitment is astronomical, this will truly test me and my family but I will attempt to fulfill my commitment to this community as best that I can but I may be a little slow at times.

Thank you all for being patient!
BTDT more than once. It's tough on the patient, the caregiver(s) and the family. Survive the bad days and rejoice on the not so bad days. All those people offering help generally do mean it they just have no idea what they can do until you tell them. Don't be afraid to ask someone to sit with the patient for an hour or two (assuming it is someone they would enjoy) while you do a little something for yourself. Throttle therapy is real IMHO, but just getting a shower and a meal while you know things are being tended to is sometimes very re-energizing for a caregiver too. Hang in there. If you need to vent the NTC is always open. ;)

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
New LV Layout. It was super tight but I was able to make the control switch fit vertically. Should look much better, I will try to get a pic installed but the owner's machine is at RSK getting some work done so it will be a few days...

20200829 190301

B

bander119

Aug 20, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon X4
New LV Layout. It was super tight but I was able to make the control switch fit vertically. Should look much better, I will try to get a pic installed but the owner's machine is at RSK getting some work done so it will be a few days...

View attachment 221990
I would be extremely interested in the guage relocate kit and this for the live valve. I know you have a lot on your plate, but this would be amazing

Reactions: Montecresto
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have started filling orders. Some members are either ignoring their PM's or have left the building.

I will give each member 48 hours to answer their PM or you will be moved to the bottom of the list and I will try again later if I have any units left.

Reactions: TerryH
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I got mine today and everything is real nice looking and complete! Nice job @PaulF! It will be a bit before I am able to get mine put in! The switch cover is awesome looking also!! Thanks!!

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
PLEASE NOTE, it has been brought to my attention that the Super ATV Flip Windshield has a large lip on the inside and that the console pod will make contact with the lip when the wheel is tilted up and stops the steering wheel from tilting all the way up. You will lose a little tilt if you install this relocation kit and have the SATV Flip Windshield.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks, Paul. I have that windshield but it will be awhile before I install your reloc kit. It won't affect me much as I like my wheel rather low and rarely move it up.

An idea of that interaction from an earlier photo. My Talon isn't available for a pic with the wheel raised. Maybe @Lil_Steve will post one up? Never mind, he can't, his Talon is also elsewhere.
I FMn6WkV XL

Last edited:
Reactions: TerryH
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thanks, Paul. I have that windshield but it will be awhile before I install your reloc kit. It won't affect me much as I like my wheel rather low and rarely move it up.

An idea of that interaction from an earlier photo. My Talon isn't available for a pic with the wheel raised.
View attachment 222495

I could never have that Lev-o-gauge on mine. If my wife knew for sure how far it was she'd probably never ride with me again. lol...

rbtnt

rbtnt

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2015
Ownership

1. Talon X
The kit had everything required to install and the step by step instructions with pictures were super. The new mount is solid and looks great.

I added one step at the end and that was to reinstall the old cluster mount back in the dash. I did this to reduce water and mud from splashing up behind the new switch plate I installed.
On the old mount, I covered up the wiring harness hole with 2" tape and I highlighted around the top 2 screw holes with a gray sharpie. Using a mirror and flashlight, it was easier for me to reinstall the old mount than to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!