Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kwextrm

Sep 25, 2020
wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm checking my email and here everyday so I don't miss my chance. PaulF will i be able to get two kits when my name comes up? I have two machines.

Reactions: Montecresto
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
This offering was limited to the first 100 "Likes" and 100 Likes accomplished. Any likes after @Harveydee will be ignored.

K

Kwextrm

Sep 25, 2020
wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X
This offering was limited to the first 100 "Likes" and 100 Likes accomplished. Any likes after @Harveydee will be ignored.
Just out of curiosity about where are you in the list? I am patiently excited for my kit. Thanks for you hard work.

Reactions: JDL and Harveydee
jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
EDIT: Sold

To anyone interested in a kit I have a brand new, never installed kit that I'm going to sell. I've decided to sell my machine and never installed the dash relocate kit so it's brand new in box.

This is a kit from @PaulF and includes the gauge relocation pod, filler plate with no switch cutouts, instructions, and wiring parts. Yes, I have already checked with Paul about posting here in this thread.

$120 shipped via USPS and I have PayPal. Just looking to get my money back.

Dash Relocate

Last edited:
J

JeffDavis

Sep 11, 2020
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X
To anyone interested in a kit I have a brand new, never installed kit that I'm going to sell. I've decided to sell my machine and never installed the dash relocate kit so it's brand new in box.

This is a kit from @PaulF and includes the gauge relocation pod, filler plate with no switch cutouts, instructions, and wiring parts. Yes, I have already checked with Paul about posting here in this thread.

View attachment 228900
I'll take it if you still have it.

P

p993c4s

Jul 7, 2019
NNJ
Ownership

1. Talon R
EDIT: Sold

View attachment 228900
Selling your machine? Any plans to make video detailing why? Your vids were very infomative, always enjoyed them. -Mark

Reactions: jasond
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
UPDATE:
  1. Maintaining 30 to 45 days out. Currently filling "Likes" from 9/15 (41 days).
  2. Live Valve models are currently on hold. The plugs to fill in the dash where the LV display and switch are moved from have been on backorder for months. I was supposed to get the plugs last week but now the ETA on the parts is unknown at this time. Honda is having real issues fulfilling part orders as they are sending as much as they can to the assembly plant in an attempt to get machine orders filled. If you have a Live Valve, your kit will be built and placed aside and you will have to wait or I can send the kit without plugs and you can get them on your own through your dealer or me when they become available.
  3. Those of you with LV that have already talked to me, your kits are ready and placed aside and will ship as soon as the plugs arrive (whenever that is). If you want your kits now and get plugs from your dealer (or from me later when I get them) just let me know. I can deduct the amount for the plugs, then bill and ship the kit (less plugs) right away. If you get them from your dealer, they will be a bit more expensive but you shouldn't have to pay shipping if you get them on their regular order. If you get plugs from me later, I will have to charge postage.
  4. Multiple kits to one person. The availability of multiple kits to one person depends on how many others don't respond or order. The number of likes was limited to 100 for a reason. Extra kits may be possible but any additional kits will be filled after all regular orders have been filled.
RECAP:
DO NOT PM ME about these kits unless I PM you first, I will not answer. It does not matter how important you think the question is, it is not important enough to send me a PM, just read the thread and you will find your answer.

EVERYTHING you need to know about these relocation kits is somewhere in this thread, EVERYTHING. The answer to every question has been posted in this thread somewhere. There is no reason to PM me or add snide comments in hopes of getting some sort of answer from me, you are wasting your time and mine.

Here are the answers to the most common questions I get over and over...

Q. How do I know if I am on the list? I don't know if I am on the list?
A. If you "Liked" post 13 on or before 10/8, you are on the list. If you didn't "Like" post 13 or "Liked" after 10/8, you are NOT on the list.

Q. What order are you going in? Did you skip over me? Can I pay extra to move up in line?
A. First come, first served, no exceptions! If you didn't answer your PM in 48 hours, you got skipped.

Q. You skipped over me because I didn't answer in 48 hours, what now?
A. If there are any kits left after all orders (including additional unit orders) have been filled, I will start at the top of the list of those that got skipped and give you another chance until I run out of kits.

Q. When will you PM me? I haven't heard from you? Did I miss your PM? When do I get my kit?
A. When I started shipping, I quoted 30 to 45 days out from the date you "Liked" the post and nothing has changed. Look at your "Like" date and add 45 days to get your worst-case answer of when I will contact you.

Q. What is taking so long?
A. I do not make ATV/UTV parts for a living, I am doing this as a courtesy to the Talon community. I am juggling a 60 hour a week full time business and am now a caregiver to a cancer patient. Relocation kits and Shifter Gates are currently WAY down on my list of priorities. So far I have been able to maintain the 30-45 day window and will continue to attempt to maintain that fulfillment timeframe. However, I will fulfill my commitment to this community on my time as time permits so it may go beyond 45 days. If I go beyond 45 days, I will let everyone know.

Q. I didn't get on the list (or liked after 10/8), is there any way I can still get a kit?
A. Maybe, but there is a lot of variables involved. After the list has been completed, I MAY be able to contract with the site owner and put them on the site store. There is a 50/50 chance of that happening and if that happens, we will post it here.

Q. Can I buy/borrow/have the CAD, STL, CDX, etc. file so I can print my own?
A. No.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!