Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Smitty it took 4 hours to wash 100 pounds of mud off and put your new wheels and tires on!

72BFC658 4178 4C1D BC8D B01C4EF471F1

advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good background music - would have been cool to have Charlie Daniels Legend of Wooley Swamp playing lol
I had it on there...have to plan it out better next time lol.
You had the best music playing all weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember the first ride somebody had their Mic keyed non stop. @nbomar gets out of his rig and says "whoever is playing CCR has their Mic on!" As he begins to interrogate everyone as they pull up. LOL had to be there but it was funny.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remember the first ride somebody had their Mic keyed non stop. @nbomar gets out of his rig and says "whoever is playing CCR has their Mic on!" As he begins to interrogate everyone as they pull up. LOL had to be there but it was funny.

I was wondering also, but I was enjoying the song first!!:D

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I wonder who that was :confused::eek:;)o_O And no it was not me

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As I sit here in the gym it's almost 10pm. I'm the only one here and I've been replaying the weekend in my mind. I recall a conversation with @Tramguage1 that took place during our last ride of the weekend. It was late and here we were sharing personal stories about how we keep life in perspective. Further, the fact that happiness is often times a matter of perspective. I often have to remind myself that even on my toughest days, things could always be worse.

I want to say how grateful I am to be a free man living in the greatest country on earth. We are all very fortunate to be able to drive across the country for a 2 day ride with some of the greatest friends a person could ask for.

That's living the dream! I hope you all feel the same way.

Yvon Chouinard said "it's not an adventure until something goes wrong"

Until next time....

Godspeed
93a2715790777e2f60edceedbf063615

J

JTW

As I sit here in the gym it's almost 10pm. I'm the only one here and I've been replaying the weekend in my mind. I recall a conversation with @Tramguage1 that took place during our last ride of the weekend. It was late and here we were sharing personal stories about how we keep life in perspective. Further, the fact that happiness is often times a matter of perspective. I often have to remind myself that even on my toughest days, things could always be worse.

I want to say how grateful I am to be a free man living in the greatest country on earth. We are all very fortunate to be able to drive across the country for a 2 day ride with some of the greatest friends a person could ask for.

That's living the dream! I hope you all feel the same way.

Yvon Chouinard said "it's not an adventure until something goes wrong"

Until next time....

Godspeed
View attachment 67716

First world problems!!

advertisement