Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
One other thing... the first time you go through your videos you will begin to look for red lights on cameras at your next trail bathroom break ... just saying
Yes I learned that this trip, no matter how alone you think you are. Smile your probably on camerea!

J

JTW

Yes I learned that this trip, no matter how alone you think you are. Smile your probably on camerea!
Yeah you did!!

E394CD8F CEA5 44AE AE0D D2C50F91BDDA

advertisement
crazychris

crazychris

Oct 26, 2017
redfeild arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
looks like u guys had fun and the videos are awesome. wish I could of attended. next year for sure. now I am taking my wife and 2 boys to mulberry march 16-17. will only be able to ride Saturday. that being said are there good trails that are not too rough or steep? it doesn't bother me but the wife gets a lil freaked out when it's steep. any pointers will be helpful. thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Just thought about this.. but since this was a club ride is RMATV still sponsoring and sending gift cards? If so how do we keep up with that and submit attendance. Same with the Texas ride last month.
@Hondasxs @Tramguage1 @Kilo427 @JACKAL @Ragnar406 @GlockMeister @nbomar @Flgator_80 @my99svt @Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just thought about this.. but since this was a club ride is RMATV still sponsoring and sending gift cards? If so how do we keep up with that and submit attendance. Same with the Texas ride last month.
@Hondasxs @Tramguage1 @Kilo427 @JACKAL @Ragnar406 @GlockMeister @nbomar @Flgator_80 @my99svt @Cuoutdoors
I have no idea

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yes.
Ill get this set up tomorrow for both rides and post.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I found the 2018 ride decals. Let me know if anyone wants any. PM me your address and I'll mail ya some.

20180311 102911

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!