Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well we picked a really good time to go ... reading that mucho tickets were issued this past weekend as the rangers were out in full force catching people on illegal trails. While I know a few illegal trails they make it difficult by not truly markin maps to let you know what it what

I really bet that with Spring Break next week (local area) they were out in force this past weekend to set a tone.

The only good news for the local area is that there are some trails that were illegal that are being opened again between Mulberry and Byrd’s and a State representative had picked up the mantle to try and get a few laws passed to help UTV travel by road trail to trail.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Well we picked a really good time to go ... reading that mucho tickets were issued this past weekend as the rangers were out in full force catching people on illegal trails. While I know a few illegal trails they make it difficult by not truly markin maps to let you know what it what

I really bet that with Spring Break next week (local area) they were out in force this past weekend to set a tone.

The only good news for the local area is that there are some trails that were illegal that are being opened again between Mulberry and Byrd’s and a State representative had picked up the mantle to try and get a few laws passed to help UTV travel by road trail to trail.

Rangers had to meet that quota some how. No surprise

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wheres all the videos?? I know somebody has more.

Reactions: Ragnar406
Flgator_80

Flgator_80

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lexington, Tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you fully recovered from your hangover yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha had a few more since then! I was driving back to Tn when y'all headed out. I would have rather been riding. Working on a few buddies for takeover.

Reactions: my99svt and BWAF
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know @nbomar has not posted any of his footage and he had his drone up when everyone was at the look out.

I thought I posted that already. I know I edited it when I got home. Let me check. It’s the only footage I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Montecresto and JTW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!