Multi 2nd annual mulberry ride - March 2-4

RingMaster

RingMaster

Lifetime Member
Mar 12, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As I sit here in the gym it's almost 10pm. I'm the only one here and I've been replaying the weekend in my mind. I recall a conversation with @Tramguage1 that took place during our last ride of the weekend. It was late and here we were sharing personal stories about how we keep life in perspective. Further, the fact that happiness is often times a matter of perspective. I often have to remind myself that even on my toughest days, things could always be worse.

I want to say how grateful I am to be a free man living in the greatest country on earth. We are all very fortunate to be able to drive across the country for a 2 day ride with some of the greatest friends a person could ask for.

That's living the dream! I hope you all feel the same way.

Yvon Chouinard said "it's not an adventure until something goes wrong"

Until next time....

Godspeed
View attachment 67716

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Well said! We are very fortunate to live in the good old USA!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Remember the first ride somebody had their Mic keyed non stop. @nbomar gets out of his rig and says "whoever is playing CCR has their Mic on!" As he begins to interrogate everyone as they pull up. LOL had to be there but it was funny.

Trail leader of the year goes to that @nbomar guy just sayin...

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Trail leader of the year goes to that @nbomar guy just sayin...
I'll 15203796055321943110129 toast to that!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That’s one of my favorite trails now. Long and just rough enough to be fun. Anyone can do it and it’s a confidence builder for rookie drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree ( rookie drivers ) and I don't mean that to be bad, It's a great trail for all!

advertisement
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I agree ( rookie drivers ) and I don't mean that to be bad, It's a great trail for all![/QUOTE The difference between a rookie and a pro is the amount of
I agree ( rookie drivers ) and I don't mean that to be bad, It's a great trail for all!
Experience is directly related to the amount of destruction.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damnit after watching this video, I guess I need a camera. I took 0 pictures during this trip.:(

The videos are fun - I have one coming that is right before I got the pinchflat - it is uploading now - I want to see if anyone can tell where I did it.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Ok it is uploaded. This is basically out trip home up until I noticed the flat - so when you see me stop at the end you know that I noticed the flat a few sec before.

Just courious where I might have gotten the pinch flat if anyone can help spot.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Ok it is uploaded. This is basically out trip home up until I noticed the flat - so when you see me stop at the end you know that I noticed the flat a few sec before.

Just courious where I might have gotten the pinch flat if anyone can help spot.
It was a rock just a little ways back, must have hit it just right, you can tell by the sound of your front tire, it went down fast. I've heard this too many times. Have you checked, if you can get it vulcanized, It's really close to the rim.

Reactions: sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Damnit after watching this video, I guess I need a camera. I took 0 pictures during this trip.:(
I didn't take near enough pictures. I wish I would have.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!