Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’m staying with Monte... come and find me!
He's staying with me, unless you hide under the sofa, should be easy to find you, HA!

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
@jrpalaza do you have a design for our stickers? I still have the banner from rush springs I can hang. Not sure where the mulberry one went last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Montecresto took it. I can come up with something for the stickers. I wasn’t aware of this ride till now.

Reactions: Montecresto
jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
I’m not sure if I can attend to this ride this year. Now I’m concentrated looking for a new job. I just got layoff three weeks ago. So let’s see what happens.

Reactions: JTW
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I’m not sure if I can attend to this ride this year. Now I’m concentrated looking for a new job. I just got layoff three weeks ago. So let’s see what happens.

Hang in there man. I have been looking for 5 months but the job market here is picking up recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anybody know if they got anywhere left to stay...gonna try to make it down.
I may have a little space....depends on how much space @JTW takes up and whether or not a couple other guys end up coming with me. Won't know for sure until closer to game time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We could possibly have some floor space. I can bring an air mattress.

Reactions: GlockMeister
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Sorry to hear about the lay off! NW Arkansas is hoping place for engineers now, ever thought about relocating? NW Arkansa is a very nice place to live. Would be the pitts to be able to have you over for dinner.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!