Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Have a 2020 P1K-5 Deluxe,
Welcome From Michigan

First and formost when you first post is post some pics! We like pics! as the saying goes….
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

As far as Russ’s rig, he has arched and forward arms and adjustable shocks. that pic was when he had
no lift of any sort. Might have a forward arms there tho?
Ill guarantee he was rubbing every witch way but loose!
28’s is the biggest u can go stock without issues.

W

wrpowell

Aug 20, 2020
Carbondale, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome From Michigan

First and formost when you first post is post some pics! We like pics! as the saying goes….
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

As far as Russ’s rig, he has arched and forward arms and adjustable shocks. that pic was when he had
no lift of any sort. Might have a forward arms there tho?
Ill guarantee he was rubbing every witch way but loose!
28’s is the biggest u can go stock without issues.
Thanks, I'll get pics. Looking for the best (smoothest) ride with clearance, lots of rock and trees we go over. May just go with front arms and 28's.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks, I'll get pics. Looking for the best (smoothest) ride with clearance, lots of rock and trees we go over. May just go with front arms and 28's.
NP. If u go with front arms, might as well do the back while your at it. Everyone always does lol

W

wrpowell

Aug 20, 2020
Carbondale, PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's some dirty pics!

T5bhEbsA5ApVAFmX4oA9iebJsKw615 h820 noauthuser0DcwieknjusGzuJPFJMDnqzpDYgw615 h820 noauthuser0Ap94EjHB8P9TXl 7BungxbRHSbw615 h820 noauthuser0Nlaegn5vlfkklkxxXUZpfz8LFw1094 h820 noauthuser0 f6OTj7v3NrZkIotKclzRjwvRw1094 h820 noauthuser0

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Probably will, its been a money pit since day 1, why stop now! LOL The only thing I haven't done are wheels and rims for now. Too many options, going crazy reading threads, just gets more confusing I think. LOL
Join the club! it never stops 😂

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from NE PA. Great look! Have a 2020 P1K-5 Deluxe, no lift, upgraded to fox shocks on all 4. Currently running stock tires and rims. Really want to add 30's and rims all the way around. So many different options. Have you had any issues/concerns since doing yours? Do you need to have super ATV arms all the way around? or can you just do fronts? Do you get any rubbing in the rear ? Are all tires same size? Do you have spacers? any offsets? Apologies for so many questions, its crazy all the different options you can go with. Just trying for a simple solution, we do allot of family rides, 4-5 people in machine, 350-450 lbs. in rear.
I ended up doing a spacer lift, arms snd spacers. It does well, some rub at full lock.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from NE PA. Great look! Have a 2020 P1K-5 Deluxe, no lift, upgraded to fox shocks on all 4. Currently running stock tires and rims. Really want to add 30's and rims all the way around. So many different options. Have you had any issues/concerns since doing yours? Do you need to have super ATV arms all the way around? or can you just do fronts? Do you get any rubbing in the rear ? Are all tires same size? Do you have spacers? any offsets? Apologies for so many questions, its crazy all the different options you can go with. Just trying for a simple solution, we do allot of family rides, 4-5 people in machine, 350-450 lbs. in rear.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just put SuperATV rear a arms and rear fox shocks on mine. Waiting for my front shocks to come in before I install the front a arms. I put 28x11 blackwaters on stock rims on the back and they rub the roll bar with 350 pounds in the back when I hit a bump. Gonna adjust the preload on my shocks and get some wheel spacers to get the tires away from the roll bar. I think the spacers will give it a better look also.
No issues in the front with 28x9 blackwaters on stock rims.
Probably will, its been a money pit since day 1, why stop now! LOL The only thing I haven't done are wheels and rims for now. Too many options, going crazy reading threads, just gets more confusing I think. LOL

advertisement
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Hondasxs only has front a-arms and he runs some type of 30s. My 30 inch black waters rub some front and rear when I'm letting it eat and I have front and rear a-arms. A little rub when riding fast isn't gonna hurt anything.

Jas sxs

Jas sxs

Oct 15, 2021
rankin county ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First off let me say that the ride quality with 30's, foxes and no lift is so nice compared to the 28's, oem shocks and HL lift I previously had. In hindsight I wish I hadn't added the lift. I'm at a similar ride height now compared to the previous setup.

Like what has happened to several here, adding preload to the rear foxes collapsed the lighter "stage" of the coil springs. I replaced the fox rear coils with some 14" 300lb 3" springs. Havent driven with the new coils but seems like it will handle a load better.

Everything clears now, but I cant say what will happen under heavy compression. I have rode with the fox coils and it didnt rub untill I had about 500lbs in the bed (minimal rubbing).

Anyway, the tires are 30x10-14 system 3 xtr370 that measure 29 3/8" tall at 12 psi. The system 3 wheels are 5+2 and I have a 1" spacer on the rear only. Superatv arms on all four corners and fox coils still on the front. Pictures below, buckets for reference (because everyone needs to clear buckets scattered along the trails).

View attachment 199444View attachment 199445View attachment 199446View attachment 199447
very nice ride

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!