HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Anybody want one of these for their keys? Printed a few for my Rubicon and my P1K and have some black/red ones on the printer now. No charge, you can PayPal me a couple bucks for a beer if you want . Going to start some black/blue ones when these finish up.

IMG 20190418 180249

IMG 20190511 170333

WOT-Outdoors

WOT-Outdoors

Supporting Member
Mar 26, 2019
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anybody want one of these for their keys? Printed a few for my Rubicon and my P1K and have some black/red ones on the printer now. No charge, you can PayPal me a couple bucks for a beer if you want . Going to start some black/blue ones when these finish up.

View attachment 128714
View attachment 128713
Heck yeah! I'll take two! Red

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll take a black red. Thanks man that's awesome. What part of the country are you in?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those are very cool. I'm actually sitting at the computer watching my 3d printer work as we speak. Pretty neat what a simple little machine can accomplish. Heck I even found a file to print the replacement door bushings. Best Wishes to you.

Reactions: Mudwing and Adam490
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Those are very cool. I'm actually sitting at the computer watching my 3d printer work as we speak. Pretty neat what a simple little machine can accomplish. Heck I even found a file to print the replacement door bushings. Best Wishes to you.
I grabbed that same file for the bushings, lol. It really is amazing. I've found myself staring at it for far longer than I'd care to admit, especially after a few adult beverages...

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I grabbed that same file for the bushings, lol. It really is amazing. I've found myself staring at it for far longer than I'd care to admit, especially after a few adult beverages...
I'd like the T-shirt! Nice work

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
What kind of 3d printer do you have
Monoprice Maker Select V2 I think, they've done a few different versions since I got mine. Bought it on a Black Friday deal about 4 years ago and it's been running pretty much every day since; great hobby grade machine.

Rangejunkie

Rangejunkie

Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2019
Jackson, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've thought about getting into 3d printing, but how simple of complex is it

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I've thought about getting into 3d printing, but how simple of complex is it
It can be as simple or complex as you want it to be. I've only made a few practical things I designed myself in Solid works. Hooks to hold a Harry Potter broom on the wall in my little girls room and some little clips for something my wife had. 99% of the stuff I print comes from thingiverse.com and is along the lines of things like these little keychains. 3D printing has come a looong way since I got mine, it's like the early days of PC's. By the time you buy one there is already a better/faster/cheaper one. I'd definitely recommend these monoprice machines though, mine has over a thousand hours on it and I have never had to replace anything.

L

Lzzaddack

Mar 1, 2019
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would take 2 red ones i don't use pay pal but i have a friend who does will send you something in the near future just get me the information I need and how do you want me to get the information you need to you. THANK YOU.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I would take 2 red ones i don't use pay pal but i have a friend who does will send you something in the near future just get me the information I need and how do you want me to get the information you need to you. THANK YOU.
I'll send you a PM (you'll see it up in the top right, should be a number next to a little envelope icon). Don't worry about the PayPal

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The local library had a Printrbot Simple that they didn't know how to use so I did a little researching through Youtube and got it up and running. I had so much fun that I actually picked up a new one on ebay. Printrbot has gone out of business so I was able to get a pretty good deal for it with the hopes it would work. Luckily enough it has worked great and I'm actually thinking about getting a pretty good size unit for work. I have solidworks at my job, but I've been playing with fusion 360 at home because it comes with a free subsription for hobby enthusiast. I'm kind of like you, just been making most things from Thingiverse, but I recently made a oil fill funnel for my 1000 and a couple bushing to make the stainless steel cup holders fit better when I cut to big a circle. I really have enjoyed it. My wife kept asking me if I really needed one but I can say she has all kinds of projects lined up for me now. She is our local FFA Advisor so I'm making a couple of personalized awards for her senior class. Have fun and if I come across anything Honda cool I'll send your way.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!