Calendar 3rd Annual No Snow Fun Run [Jun 9, 2018] (Richfield Township, MI)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

From the St. Helen Snowpackers Facebook page >>> 3rd Annual No Snow Fun Run

Calling all Jeeps, ORV's, ATV's, 4x4's, Dirt Bikes, Buggy's, Side-by-Sides -- any off-road capable vehicle. Miles of Fun Riding with Honor System Checkpoints. This is NOT for mall-rated vehicles - there will be some rough riding out there! Your $20 ticket includes lunch at the Pavilion (Richfield Township Park). We'll have 50-50 drawings, door prizes, Show & Shine (People's Choice Awards) and Vendor showcase. Ticket sales start Friday at the Snowpackers Clubhouse from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm.

If you plan to go please RSVP so I will know who to look for. Thanks.
[RSVP=13863]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

PistonHonda - 2
Remington - 2
trigger - 2

Total: 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Up in the air for us. My best friends kids graduation party is on the 10th. That’s not a problem, it all depends on Rem’s Diagnosis. He goes to MSU on Thursday. If he has surgery, he’ll need to be laying low and no travel for a few weeks. might be able to make it a day trip. I’ll keep u posted.

Rbol121

Rbol121

Mar 3, 2018
Livonia, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn, wife and I will be in Nashville for CMA fest that weekend. sounds like fun

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
From the St. Helen Snowpackers Facebook page >>> 3rd Annual No Snow Fun Run

Calling all Jeeps, ORV's, ATV's, 4x4's, Dirt Bikes, Buggy's, Side-by-Sides -- any off-road capable vehicle. Miles of Fun Riding with Honor System Checkpoints. This is NOT for mall-rated vehicles - there will be some rough riding out there! Your $20 ticket includes lunch at the Pavilion (Richfield Township Park). We'll have 50-50 drawings, door prizes, Show & Shine (People's Choice Awards) and Vendor showcase. Ticket sales start Friday at the Snowpackers Clubhouse from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm.

@PistonHonda @Remington @tr005 @Rbol121 @906UP
Ok guys, this is next weekend and we're going for sure. Looks like you can get the tickets at the Snow Packers clubhouse the day of the event, $20 from 9am til 2pm. We're looking to get there around 9 or 10ish. Who's in?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok guys, this is next weekend and we're going for sure. Looks like you can get the tickets at the Snow Packers clubhouse the day of the event, $20 from 9am til 2pm. We're looking to get there around 9 or 10ish. Who's in?
Miiiint! Yes will be there! Rem dog is doing better than expected so we’re going again! BA!! I say we meet at that parking area at 9 also from there will be cocked locked and ready to rock doc!

Last edited:
Reactions: trigger and tr005
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok @tr005 & others, this is the parking are that we meet at. In the second pick is the I75 exit at st Hellen to the parking are easy peasy. Don’t pay attention to the travel time that’s from my house. Will be coming from our cabin. It’s only an 1-1/4 hr from there. Anyway...the should help.

74E698F5 1BDF 4CF2 8AA1 E1171AB66AE5
75BE7ECD 8CCF 4D5C 8175 79296BEAB89F

Reactions: trigger and tr005
Rbol121

Rbol121

Mar 3, 2018
Livonia, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
DAmn, wish we could make it, Heading to Nashville for CMA fest on wednesday. Have fun and be careful boys

Reactions: trigger
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

I won't be able to make this one, might be able to make the one in August :)

D

Deleted member 3748

Weather looks good for Saturday. I'm gonna try to get my oil changed tomorrow night, because I don't remember when I last changed it. :) It looks like we're meeting at 9? Does that include you too @trigger or are you still aiming for 9-10? We pretty much ride in our own group and at our own pace like last year. I hope they have the poker run thing working this year. It'll give us some kind of a mission. You guys may want to pack some food because who knows when we'll be back at the pavilion. One of us should try to make the riders meeting (if there is one) and find out what we're looking for on the trails.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Weather looks good for Saturday. I'm gonna try to get my oil changed tomorrow night, because I don't remember when I last changed it. :) It looks like we're meeting at 9? Does that include you too @trigger or are you still aiming for 9-10? We pretty much ride in our own group and at our own pace like last year. I hope they have the poker run thing working this year. It'll give us some kind of a mission. You guys may want to pack some food because who knows when we'll be back at the pavilion. One of us should try to make the riders meeting (if there is one) and find out what we're looking for on the trails.
I think we’re all meeting around 9-9:30 that’s the plan. Will finger out what’s up when we get there like last year I suppose.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!