Calendar 3rd Annual No Snow Fun Run [Jun 9, 2018] (Richfield Township, MI)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
It was an awesome day. Wish we could do it every weekend. Still can’t believe you got pulled over being in a p500 and all.

That's the second time actually. Last time was in St. Helen too, might've been the same cop. Not coming to a complete stop at one of those four ways. No ticket then either.
If it were based on looks Remmy would be locked up, lol.
Damn, that trailer in your avatar is almost as big as your P1 hauler! :D

Reactions: tr005 and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's the second time actually. Last time was in St. Helen too, might've been the same cop. Not coming to a complete stop at one of those four ways. No ticket then either.
If it were based on looks Remmy would be locked up, lol.
Damn, that trailer in your avatar is almost as big as your P1 hauler! :D
That hauler could haul all of our machines at once lol

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I've cleaned enough mud out of my machine for a while, I'll take the path of least resistance. ;)
If yous come up for da E-UP ride we'll show you some mud.......the Dell's Mills trail is waiting, last time I went through it with the Mrs she was screaming "I don't like you right now!!!"o_O ..... still trying to talk @aprils_fool into running it with me :)

D

Deleted member 3748

If yous come up for da E-UP ride we'll show you some mud.......the Dell's Mills trail is waiting, last time I went through it with the Mrs she was screaming "I don't like you right now!!!"o_O ..... still trying to talk @aprils_fool into running it with me :)
We spend a week in the UP after the Mackinac Bridge ride, and this year we'll have our machine with us. We usually head towards Munising after the bridge ride and probably into the Keweenaw this year. Where are those trails?

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
We spend a week in the UP after the Mackinac Bridge ride, and this year we'll have our machine with us. We usually head towards Munising after the bridge ride and probably into the Keweenaw this year. Where are those trails?
Between Epoufette & Rexton, it's an old logging road that's been abandoned, let me know when you come UP, I'll show you the way ;)

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
15083FC0 C623 406D B644 DCCDC1E7BB3E
It'll happen got a little more prep work first

She wasn’t real impressed with ya here either

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
@trigger is this the guy who almost tagged you?

Yeah, it was the last guy in the black machine. He came sliding around that curve and locked the brakes. Freaked the wife out to the point she was scared going around curves the rest of the day. :eek:

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have give you guys some more info on this!!

I was leading going into this and had both front tires start to drop into a "hole" as we creeped in. I backed up and picked a new line and we crossed. If you look close at the left head light you can see the fresh water line from @906UP,s first attempt when he dropped 1 front tire in the "hole" causing mrs. @906UP to get just a little excited lol!!
The next evening when the wife and I were headed for home we picked up an older gentlemen we had talked with the day before walking down the road he told us that had submarined his Ranger and after a short conversation we realized it was the same hole we had crossed the day before riding with @906UP.

We took him to pick up his truck and trailer and I made a call to @906UP to confirm the closest entry point to get in from and then unloaded the P1k5 and went in and towed him out 3 miles to his rig and helped him get it loaded up. As we were riding in he told us the water flow crossing the trail pushed him sideways and he shut it off as the steering wheel went under. We felt real bad for this guy as he had water coming out of the dipstick hole, I was hoping he got her shut down before it sucked any water in the cylinders and broke the motor.
View attachment 78517 It'll happen got a little more prep work first

She wasn’t real impressed with ya here either

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I have give you guys some more info on this!!

I was leading going into this and had both front tires start to drop into a "hole" as we creeped in. I backed up and picked a new line and we crossed. If you look close at the left head light you can see the fresh water line from @906UP,s first attempt when he dropped 1 front tire in the "hole" causing mrs. @906UP to get just a little excited lol!!
The next evening when the wife and I were headed for home we picked up an older gentlemen we had talked with the day before walking down the road he told us that had submarined his Ranger and after a short conversation we realized it was the same hole we had crossed the day before riding with @906UP.

We took him to pick up his truck and trailer and I made a call to @906UP to confirm the closest entry point to get in from and then unloaded the P1k5 and went in and towed him out 3 miles to his rig and helped him get it loaded up. As we were riding in he told us the water flow crossing the trail pushed him sideways and he shut it off as the steering wheel went under. We felt real bad for this guy as he had water coming out of the dipstick hole, I was hoping he got her shut down before it sucked any water in the cylinders and broke the motor.

Way to help a brother out. I'm a firm believer in snorkeling these machines for just that reason, oh sh**!

D

Deleted member 3748

WTF is that music? Lmao
I don't know, same easy listening as before. Kari and I have a shared Pandora station and it struggles trying to play something we both like. We usually get 30 minutes of classic rock then 30 minutes of junk.

Reactions: Remington
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We had a good run where we could see @trigger 's shocks doing their job. If you can see past my front end bouncing you can see those rear shocks working. (soundtrack courtesy of @Remington )

Need to mess with them a little more to find the right setting but they were eating up the whoops. ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!