BOX1

P700 700-4 DIY Roofs & Sunshades

L

levykm

Oct 25, 2019
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wanted to ask the forums what DIY roof's they've made for their 700-4's since the geometry makes for some interesting challenges without paying several hundred dollars for custom molded plastic.

I'll start with my own, which is a custom sized 53" x 66" Heavy Duty Vinyl Mesh with grommets every 9" from chicagocanvas.com. It was $69 with shipping, plus a pack of 6" bungee balls off ebay. I think I'll take it down to 52"x66" when it comes time to replace it. Obviously I was aiming for economical with my solution as mostly a sunshade. Show me what you got!

2018 Honda Pioneer 700-4 Sunshade

Budman

Budman

Feb 12, 2018
Maple Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-4
I dig it, that looks great!

The surlast fabric top I picked up from honda only costed me around 130 bucks made in merica 💪and it's taken a beating.. still holding up strong 3 years later the little tent pole things that gave it the convex shape lasted a good 4 days but other then that great buy.

And when it gets really dickered good ol duct tape to the rescue

If my family cared about looks my wife never would've married me.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!