BOX1

accessorie questions

L

LenahRun

Aug 11, 2020
Aldie Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
Just got 2021 Talon X and can't seem to find a solid spare tire carrier. Also anyone have experience with the Super ATV rear window? Does it fit well? Any preference between rokblokx vs mud busters? Thanks in advance

H

HondaTech

Jsportsxs has one with a lift ram that allows access to the bed.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
SUPER ATV TINTED BACK GLASS , AND FLIP WINDSHIELD , Honda Talon 1000 Dual Clamp Spare Tire MountHTDCSTM1 , CALL BILL WRIGHT ON HIS DIRECT # 330-529-5414 . TELL HIM HUCK HAD YOU CALL ON THE TIRE RACK , YOU MIGHT GET A DISC0UNT . THEY ALSO OFFER MILITARY DISCOUNT! AS FOR ROK BLOKZ / MUD BUSTERS , DON'T NEED THEM HERE ON THE X SO i CAN'T HELP YOU THERE . The Super ATV windows fit perfect ! Love them ! I have all these on mine and have for over a year .

Last edited:
L

LenahRun

Aug 11, 2020
Aldie Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
SUPER ATV TINTED BACK GLASS , AND FLIP WINDSHIELD , Honda Talon 1000 Dual Clamp Spare Tire MountHTDCSTM1 , CALL BILL WRIGHT ON HIS DIRECT # 330-529-5414 . TELL HIM HUCK HAD YOU CALL ON THE TIRE RACK , YOU MIGHT GET A DISC0UNT . THEY ALSO OFFER MILITARY DISCOUNT! AS FOR ROK BLOKZ / MUD BUSTERS , DON'T NEED THEM HERE ON THE X SO i CAN'T HELP YOU THERE . The Super ATV windows fit perfect ! Love them ! I have all these on mine and have for over a year .

jtsticks3

jtsticks3

Jul 1, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon x4
About to buy the Rok Blokx fender extenders. Chose them over the Mud Busters because they wen higher on the fender. Trail Armor makes some too, but they were about $100 more, so went Rok Blokz

Reactions: Montecresto
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!