P1000 Air coming through shifter hole

Jun 21, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s an excellent fix!
I thought about this type of fix but boots mounted on the backside. Still looks stock but no air could get through.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
The blue tape on the bottom contains mounting studs that use the existing holes in the dash

5D7097A1 9591 4EF1 ACFA AC8E601855C3

Reactions: JTW
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can you buy this?
The guy bought it off summit racing.
This sight has a Facebook page called
"Honda SXS riders" and a guy on there made it. They were shifter boots off a vehicle and he retro fitted them. They were cheap too.I thought it was genius idea for you 1000 guys and gals in winter and for looks.His name is Jimmy meservey

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Kathy If you are asking if the cover
May be purchased the answer is yes I do manufacture them. Thank Larry
406 799 5794

J

JTW

You’ll be happy with Montana’s plate... it looks good and functions as it should! I now notice it blowing thru the gas and brake peddle hole when I wear shorts.

O

OlmanMike

Jun 5, 2020
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So door bushings in queue not done yet. Tailgate leveled seat belt bypassed. Next modification that should have come factory is the air flow through the shift lever slots. I saw a post from days gone by of shifter boots. A. What size to order B. How to attach. C. If the knobs need to come off how does that happen. This machine is making me weak....

J

JTW

So door bushings in queue not done yet. Tailgate leveled seat belt bypassed. Next modification that should have come factory is the air flow through the shift lever slots. I saw a post from days gone by of shifter boots. A. What size to order B. How to attach. C. If the knobs need to come off how does that happen. This machine is making me weak....
Contact @Montana above

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!