highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Good news P1000 owners. I learned today that the R2C P1 filter engineering and design has been completed and they are now finalizing the tooling. I have no idea how long that process takes but that's the info I have as of today. When these hit the street you can bet I'll be the first one to have them ready to sell.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good news P1000 owners. I learned today that the R2C P1 filter engineering and design has been completed and they are now finalizing the tooling. I have no idea how long that process takes but that's the info I have as of today. When these hit the street you can bet I'll be the first one to have them ready to sell.
I hope it dont take long I will need a air filter pretty soon!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
For the Talon, R2C claims 2.5 times more surface area than oem. But the best thing is they are washable and reusable. I imagine these filters will be very similar to the Talon panel filter. The media is synthetic which allows for washing. I have researched many of the best filters and these are comparative to the Donaldson nano web filters. I ran these for years in my rzrs before becoming a dealer and have never had a failure. They are excellent air filters from my experience. These filters worked great for the poorly located Rzr 800’s intake system. This is exactly why I chose to sell them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!