Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't support that but I wholeheartedly would support a push to get all states to eliminate the "winner takes all" provisions for their electoral votes. I think that would be a sea change in politics. It would eliminate a lot of the battleground states mindset and allow more votes to count which would drive us to finally get out of this terrible 2 party system.

The popular vote would allow mob rule and the areas with the "biggest mobs" (read coastal cities) would rule.
Exactly what I was going to say. the founding fathers knew dam well what they were doing .

Reactions: QuadMan747
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Protests against the president elect persist into the third day. Last night Trump tweeted that these were professional protesters being egged on by the media, very unfair he said. But early this morning he tweeted out praise for the protesters, stating that he loves how these small groups have such passion for our great country, vowing that we will all come together and be proud.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Paul Ryan's already talking about phasing out Medicare and taking it private!!!! A very bad idea. Private insurers work on a 20% overhead, Medicare, 3.5%. This may be a good move for Wall Street, but certainly not Main Street.

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Protests against the president elect persist into the third day. Last night Trump tweeted that these were professional protesters being egged on by the media, very unfair he said. But early this morning he tweeted out praise for the protesters, stating that he loves how these small groups have such passion for our great country, vowing that we will all come together and be proud.
he must of had a beer and though about it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!