P1000 Another "reverse is out"

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine is toast... banging pretty hard when it jumps out. Just because you can haul a load in the bed....doesnt mean the machine can handle it in reverse...
I have not rocked mine, got it stuck, always kept it adjusted. Just tried to back it up my yard with a load in the bed...

Sounds like the Covid has parts backlogged. See how long it take to get them in.

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did all my checks today. The P-R-N-H-L cable under the battery was off. Readjusted it and works much better. i do beleive there is some damage to the dogs. It occasionaly bangs when you first move in reverse. But once it does and engages it does not jump out or bang again. Before I adjusted the cable, it would bang and jump several timed under load in reverse. Gonna change the sub trans fluid and see how long it lasts.

CHECK YOUR CABLE ADJUSTMENTS!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!