Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm glad Justin got his self together always liked him. Honda won't get Eli back because Kawasaki would give him whatever he wants because nobody can beat him when he's got it together. Maybe vllopoto in his prime could maybe.
Man piss on Ryan. He was one of my absolute favorite and just left when he had another 5 or 6 championships left to win. He was getting his act together in mxgp til he looped out and got hurt. Then quit.

Reactions: Backwoods
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Years from now people will say Dungey had as many championships as Villopoto and that they were equals. Dungey was half the rider RV was.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree with you. I have always been a vllopoto fan.not big on Dugey all. I have no use for Marvin after that pass on Eli and before that when he pulled over for Ryan.Dungey only won when the other guys were injured.

Reactions: Tflynn
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree with you Villopoto was my absolute favorite too Dungey only won his championships when somebody better was out injured I also have no use for Marvin after he took out Eli and before that when he pulled up so Dungey can win

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with you Villopoto was my absolute favorite too Dungey only won his championships when somebody better was out injured I also have no use for Marvin after he took out Eli and before that when he pulled up so Dungey can win
Dungey won because "consistency wins championships" and I couldn't disagree more. Reminds me of the participation trophy. There should be more than a 3pt difference between 1st and 2nd. Anybody that wins 8 races during a season is champion in my book. Reward race winners not just podium finishes. (Stepping off soapbox now)

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes. Ryan's protege is following suit. People aren't stupid (well most anyways). Eli has smoked him head to head many times. We all know who the man is.
Well without insinuating anyone's stupidity or needing a soap box to be seen or heard I can say, Yes Eli is fast and probably the fastest. But if he doesn't slow down a touch and get more consistent he's looking for a hard season... and Marvin is still a doosh bag..I just can't like the guy.I want to see homeboy Baggett do well This year.I don't care what they ride,I'm not brand loyal when it comes to motocross.And I really enjoy watching Jeremy Martin,I hope he gives it hell this year.Cant wait for Highpoint this year.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well without insinuating anyone's stupidity or needing a soap box to be seen or heard I can say, Yes Eli is fast and probably the fastest. But if he doesn't slow down a touch and get more consistent he's looking for a hard season... and Marvin is still a doosh bag..I just can't like the guy.I want to see homeboy Baggett do well This year.I don't care what they ride,I'm not brand loyal when it comes to motocross.And I really enjoy watching Jeremy Martin,I hope he gives it hell this year.Cant wait for Highpoint this year.
I didn't mean to insinuate anyone was stupid, guess that came out wrong. I just meant it's really obvious who is the fastest guy out there. I apologize for that coming out wrong.

Reactions: swsebek
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And you're right, if Eli doesn't pull it off each and every weekend, he's never gonna win the title. Not brand loyal either. I always cheer for Eli, Baggett and Barcia. I like them better than Roczen lol. Honda has an ace in the hole with newcomer Sexton. That guy is gonna be huge I'm telling ya.

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well we all know outdoors is a different animal. There are only a few that could give Tomac a challenge. Bagget has proved that he still has the stamina to win. Barcia finally has a different outlook and has the maturity that could make him a champion, that is if he can stay healthy. Barcia is my guy only because i bought my sons second race bike off him the year that he made his pro debut with Gieco. I also became friends with his dad. I wouldn’t throw Anderson out just yet. I have never been too fond of Musquin. Kind of reminds me of Christophe Porcell who I didn’t like at all.
250 class is bringing up a lot of young blood...Sexton & Justin Cooper just to name a few. I don’t want to wish the summer away, but can’t wait for Unadilla. Did do High Point one year 2014 when we supported a few local riders who were running a few nationals.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I didn't mean to insinuate anyone was stupid, guess that came out wrong. I just meant it's really obvious who is the fastest guy out there. I apologize for that coming out wrong.
I'm sorry too for getting snippy, Memorial Day weekend I have a chip on my shoulder anymore. See what happens on today's race

Reactions: Delton and Mudwing
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 4449
I’d like to get into this. What channel or network is it on?

Reactions: Rayrule and Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I won't be able to watch till tonight it will be recorded I am on the boat with the wife

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well if you ever doubted who the man is, watch Moto 2! I didn’t think Eli had enough time to catch Anderson but he pulled it out. Did anyone hear if Anderson was having bike trouble or something at the end of the moto? Looked like he was uncatchable until Eli well...caught him.

Great ride from roczen in moto 1. For awhile I didn’t know if Eli could pass him. Don’t know if roczen will ever be back where he was but he’s certainly a contender.

And what’s up with Bagget? I thought he’d be a title contender for sure but he’s not even in the mix really. Definitely not the bagget we saw last year

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mr. Flynn you need to watch the whole race.
Eli rocks no doubt. Anderson ran out of steam and that was that.Roczen did really good all things considering and his starts. Bagget did great for being down a complete lap almost.Eli is a powerful rider and in the best shape physically and Mentally.That track was ruff..If these guys want to beat Eli, they are going to have to Hope he doesn't show up to race;)

Reactions: Tflynn
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally got to watch it Eli did not disappoint. Anderson was honest on the podium like always he said Eli smoked him.Marvin made excuses like usual. glad my favorite won.

Reactions: Tflynn and swsebek
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think Roczen proved he can still do it once he's 100 percent physically and mentally.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was disappointed Baggett didn't do better too. That laydown at top of that hill looked really wierd. Anyways, business as usual for Eli. Totally amazed he made up all that time. Kudos to Anderson for the honesty. Announcers were saying they thought his clutches were fried but he was still throwing plenty of roost. Think he just ran out of gas physically. Pretty good race.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!