Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Atlanta race is on
250 was good one
Yes it was!! Sorry guys been little busy and posting has taken back seat to adulting lol. Atlanta is probably my favorite so far. Can't believe season is halfway over already.

Reactions: Rayrule and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Pretty wild Daytona race....Eli really made a come back there and with the points race too.I did not believe Brayton could hang on that long....Ruff track,No lines stayed for very long.....mooscan looked drunk out there.....Anderson just couldn't find his either....
see what happens next week,,,,,Didnt really get to see the 250s they let some bunch of rednecks on four wheels race a 100 boring laps and I missed it...:D

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea that was a pretty wild race. It was a night for first timers getting a win.
I was glad to see Brayton finally get a win. But you will not take anything away from Tomac. From dead last on the first lap to second.. lucky for Justin that there weren’t 2 more laps.
Hey, at least a Honda finally on top of the box.
Jordan Smith took his first 250 win.
As always, with it’s unique style, you never know what to expect @ Daytona SX.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
St. Louis tonight. Tomac is fastest in qualifying
one lap,but Baggot held him off....Eli needs to get the hole shots and he would be untouchable

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
As I was sayin. Untouchable

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As I was sayin. Untouchable
There is no doubt about it.
It’s too bad he had those 2 bad weeks, otherwise he would be leading the points. I think Tomac can catch Musquin, but as long as Anderson stays consistent & with his points lead and also continues to finish on the podium, he will run away with it.
But you never know; 1 bad week can change everything!
Well until next week......."

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Guess what's on???

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
250 east-west showdown was pretty good race. Honda on top of the box. All in the start.
Tomac will be hard to beat if gets the start.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Holy sheet, That race Saturday was a mess... old Eli is one tuff cookie to win that mess...Anderson tried but that race was a mess....

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok kids guess what's on this afternoon????
Gonna be a good one. Marvin took out Eli in Fox borro. And I would assume Eli smacks his ass today for it...Anderson has a chance to wrap this all up while these two work things out....Salt Lake is where Eli is from and used to that thin air and he's been super fast.....Only a couple more races left so better check it out.

Reactions: Tflynn
Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok kids guess what's on this afternoon????
Gonna be a good one. Marvin took out Eli in Fox borro. And I would assume Eli smacks his ass today for it...Anderson has a chance to wrap this all up while these two work things out....Salt Lake is where Eli is from and used to that thin air and he's been super fast.....Only a couple more races left so better check it out.
Can’t wait for the main. Musquin better hope Tomac gets ahead of him & stays there. Track looks like it’s breaking down quick.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
great Super cross season is over,I loved it.Anderson stuck it out and gets the crown.....Eli and marvin could win next year easily if they don't get hurt....We will see......on to the outdoors..

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea it was a hell of a season and amazingly enough with Eli’s 8 wins that he ended third in points. It was exiting year from 2nd - 10th. Blake ends up 4th, Barcia back into top 10 in the final standings.
Another SX season in the books. New 450 riders next year can’t wait.
Not much time to get ready for outdoors. Hangtown in 2weeks.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was some good racing this year !
Agree 100%. Best I've seen in a long time. No runaways this year. Jason's championship was well deserved. Maybe next year will be my boy Eli's year. He is in a class by himself as far as being fast. Just needs consistency and a little luck (and Marvin to not T-bone him) lol.

JCMINIS

JCMINIS

Dec 19, 2017
Canton nc
Ownership

1. 500
Agree 100%. Best I've seen in a long time. No runaways this year. Jason's championship was well deserved. Maybe next year will be my boy Eli's year. He is in a class by himself as far as being fast. Just needs consistency and a little luck (and Marvin to not T-bone him) lol.

His time will come. When Eli is "on" hes faster than anyone.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Your darn right... Eli showed a lot of class by not smacking Ol Marvin up side his head... that bone head dirty move could have hurt Eli...I hope he keeps his speed out doors. My Pa boy Blake is fast outside too. We used to have 2 nationals here in Pa. but now only high point.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your darn right... Eli showed a lot of class by not smacking Ol Marvin up side his head... that bone head dirty move could have hurt Eli...I hope he keeps his speed out doors. My Pa boy Blake is fast outside too. We used to have 2 nationals here in Pa. but now only high point.
I always liked Blake. Mitch's boys in green used to own the outdoors in 250 class. Blake and can't remember the other guy...he's from Africa, used to win it all. Both were super strong in the end when everyone else was getting tired. Know who I'm trying to remember? He just dropped off the face of the earth. Very good rider.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!