Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I finally forgave him for leaving Geico team but he is really getting on my nerves.

Reactions: Rayrule and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I like this track,Eli still sleepy from that dirt nap last week

Reactions: Rayrule
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know everyone always laugh at me about Grant being to old to win but I just like his style and how he's a good husband and Dad of 2.... he spends every free minute with them boys on the track at his parents.... He deserves to get a good year

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I kind of had a feeling Eli was hurt more than they are saying. I wonder how bad MM shoulder will be.

Roczen may be building his strength in his damaged arm and riding smart but right now he's not 100%, he may have a strong 2nd half and be tough to beat.

Hopefully Barcia can keep up his pace all year, I was surprised he passed Seely late in the race

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Bet a lot of people don't make they're picks till the last minute this week.....

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Bet a lot of people don't make they're picks till the last minute this week.....
Many people pick based on qualifying times and usually do well. I make all my picks at 10:00 am Sunday morning. I think that's my best shot to win the weekly prizes. I pick the most likely to win and submit them early because it's based on time submitted. Last year I got the top 5 right and missed the wildcard by one in one race,I'm still mad at Canard. I have 25 points now.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Many people pick based on qualifying times and usually do well. I make all my picks at 10:00 am Sunday morning. I think that's my best shot to win the weekly prizes. I pick the most likely to win and submit them early because it's based on time submitted. Last year I got the top 5 right and missed the wildcard by one in one race,I'm still mad at Canard. I have 25 points now.
well what about marvin and Eli,
I haven't heard anything on either
That would be My 1rst and 2nd places
I wasn't aware it made a difference when you put your picks in

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
well what about marvin and Eli,
I haven't heard anything on either
That would be My 1rst and 2nd places
I wasn't aware it made a difference when you put your picks in
I don't have either rider for this week in the top 5 just my guess. To win the weekly prize they take the earliest,highest scoring persons.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't have either rider for this week in the top 5 just my guess. To win the weekly prize they take the earliest,highest scoring persons.
yes I went and finally read the rules.......:confused:.....

Reactions: 500oneer
Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Boy, it’s going to be a hell of a season if the rest goes like the first 2 races. I Hope Barcia continues like this, he’ll have a full time ride for the rest of the season after Davie returns.
Watching K-Roc’s progress, he’ll get his win within the next 2.
Keep an eye on Bagget & Seeley;their right there.
Can’t wait fo A-2 & the first of the triple crown.

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Next year neither Dungey or Tomac will be the fastest.Anderson and Grant really learned a lot.Not sure about Roczen

Quoting myself now.:D But was I write or was I right. ;)Anderson is the best right now....Grant is doing consistent work....and Seely is great too.
Roczen is still a year behind..... awsome race and loved the track......:)

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
All I could get was race hi lights on you tube. No mention of roczen or musquin what happened to them?

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
As for the 3 race format, I’m still undecided. What I don’t want to happen is for supercross to become like arenacross in that whoever gets the hole shot basically is the winner ...boring!!

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
All I could get was race hi lights on you tube. No mention of roczen or musquin what happened to them?
Roczen did a good solid race but he's not all there yet....He has a lot of mental demons to deal with but he will get faster it's just all the others raced and entire year while he suffered. And I think that track is where he got hurt. I don't blame him for holding back some ......Marvin has been getting crap starts and the rest of the field is getting insanely fast. Eli and Anderson and Seely are the fastest. And if Anderson doesn't get taken out for stuffing guys in corners then he will take it this year cause he dominates and He's on a level of his own...Watch the race ;) Then judge the format.....Cause this is just what Moto cross needs to get more views and get these racers the money they deserve for the risks they take and being super athletes....This format also don't allow the fans to bore with the same guy leading for 20 minutes and getting taken out by some lappers or a doosh like reed who should just go home...:mad:....They all have a fire under there seat now and I'm stoked and yelling at the screen again.....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!