Anyone following supercross?

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We'll have to change the thread title to "Outdoors".
You really have to check the channel guide. Usually the first motos are on MAV tv. & second motors are on a different channel sometimes NBCSN. If you want to pay for the app for your phone, you can watch both motos live on NBCSN Gold.
Thunder Valley - 1st motos live on MAVTV @ 3:00 PM EST rerun on @ 6pm
2nd motos is supposed to be on NBCSN @ 6:00 PM EST, but may conflict with Stanley Cup playoffs?? I'm sure there will be a program alert if that happens.
My daughter is out there now. Her boyfriend drives the hauler for Yoshimira Suzuki, Ronnie Stewart.
My bet for his weekend is J. Martin Geico Honda 250s & this is Tomac's home track. He trains in high altitudes, but as mentioned earlier the best don't always finish up front.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just finished watching the 450's at thunder valley... I don't even know what to say!! If you haven't watched yet stop reading this post NOW.

What was wrong with Tomac? He should have had an advantage at this track yet he just wasn't his usual self. I'm thinking problem with body or bike? Something wasn't right.

And how about Blake Bagget? Awesome ride for that guy, beat Tomac straight up. He got a fire lit under him now I can't wait to see what happens next weekend!

Reactions: sharp
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Out side MX is the real deal. I just finished the 250s and it looks like the Martin boys against everyone.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hell yeah bout time!!!! Y'all playing fantasy supercross with Rocky Mountain? We need to form a group

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Great race man............Eli brain farted again:eek:
Thanks Delton I just joined fantasy mx on Rocky Mountain, I didn't know they had one.
First race opener was ok. I was not a fan of the track layout,
You guysneedtocatch the race. It has a detailed clip of Roczens recovery.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I screwed the pooch on that one. I had Roczen to win and Eli 2nd. Did get points off Anderson and musquin.

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A-1 what a race. Going to be an exciting season.
Gotta give it up for Roczen with a 4th the first race back. You cannot take anything away from that man with his determinationbe a top contender.
How about Barcia. He is looking like the old Barcia with a fire lit under his shorts. Poor Tomac lost his shorts.
How about the top 10 finishes for the 250 rookies Justin Cooper & Chase Sexton in their first supercross race.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2013
Van Etten, NY
Ownership

1. 700-2
Totally impressed with how Roczen can come back after almost loosing his arm. He'll be a force to be reckoned with after he gets a few moto's under his belt.

Moose-can looks to be at the top of his game right now, and I'm not sure anybody can be as consistent as he is over the course of the season.

Tomac is still super fast but fighting the mental gremlins like always.

Gonna be a good year.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3244
Just in case anyone wants to catch a race

Reactions: QuadMan747
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Predictions for this week? I think roczen either wins or crashes out, Marvin gets a bad start but finishes solid, Eli has a new gear sponsor, barcia gets a top five, reed has a flash of brilliance then crashes, Webb gets top 5....honestly anyone could win it!

Is this week the new race format?

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok I shouldn't give you the winners but I got
Eli
Ken Roczen
Jason Anderson
Marvin
My man Blake"who will crush outdoors this year""
Grant is wildcard
I missed the 250s some how.I like the Martin boy

Last edited:
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Tomac is still super fast but fighting the mental gremlins like always.

Gonna be a good year.

Seems like at times Eli is the only guy that can beat Eli. Eli and Roczen had some great battles for the 250 championship, I'm hoping to see the renew the revelry.

Between them Marvin, Anderson, Seely and now Barcia I hope it's mixed up all up all year. I can remember the days when you had 5 or 6 guys that could win each week. Hopefully it goes back to that.

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Predictions for this week? I think roczen either wins or crashes out, Marvin gets a bad start but finishes solid, Eli has a new gear sponsor, barcia gets a top five, reed has a flash of brilliance then crashes, Webb gets top 5....honestly anyone could win it!

Is this week the new race format?

Marvin
Roczen
Anderson
Bagget
Barcia

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Marvin
Roczen
Anderson
Bagget
Barcia

Hey quadman if you haven't seen.Rocky-mountain has a fantasy supercross.Free and easy to get set up.RM Fantasy supercross.
You pick top5 and 12 place is wildcard....

Reactions: QuadMan747
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Hey quadman if you haven't seen.Rocky-mountain has a fantasy supercross.Free and easy to get set up.RM Fantasy supercross.
You pick top5 and 12 place is wildcard....
I did it some last year, I'll have to poke around with it again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!