Anyone following supercross?

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chad Reed is a doosh for what he did to Dungy.It was just getting good....Crap like that takes away from the race.....Deliberate stupid ass
I agree. I was kinda hoping he was going to stay out front & win his heat race, but when he decides to ignore the blue flags & screw up the racing for anyone that close to the leader...oh well he should retire.

Reactions: swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah that was bull. I used to kind of root for reed but no more. Its really time for him to retire, kinda sad to watch. He's not on pace with the leaders anymore.

Reactions: swsebek
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chad Reed is a doosh for what he did to Dungy.It was just getting good....Crap like that takes away from the race.....Deliberate stupid ass
He used to take cheap shots at James Stewart too. I still like him, but that was wrong.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't take anything away from Eli though. He ran a helluva good race. He's still my fav just wished he had stuck with Gieco team. Him and that CRF was a perfect match.

Reactions: Tflynn and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can't take anything away from Eli though. He ran a helluva good race. He's still my fav just wished he had stuck with Gieco team. Him and that CRF was a perfect match.
You got that right.Eli is really putting in some solid runs.Hes so good they don't even video him half the time.cause he's almost flawless.

Reactions: Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hate to say it but even if the whole Chad reed thing didn't happen I seriously doubt Dungey would have passed Tomac. I think Tomac was on cruise control and would have stepped it up a notch if Dungey got into passing position.

Reactions: swsebek and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I
Hate to say it but even if the whole Chad reed thing didn't happen I seriously doubt Dungey would have passed Tomac. I think Tomac was on cruise control and would have stepped it up a notch if Dungey got into passing position.
Totally agree. Eli had another gear in his back pocket if Ryan ever got close.

TNMike

TNMike

Jul 31, 2016
TN
Ownership

1. 700-2
Big win for Eli. That track was hard to be comfortable on for him. Reed lost some fans for sure by ignoring the blue flag.

Good to see some Moto guys on here. We raced Moto for almost 10 years...my son Zach Fulkerson was a Road to Lorettas kid in 2012.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just wanted the rules followed.Reed should have been black flagged..... Four laps of blue flags......He's lucky Dungy is a team player cause I would have stomped his foot into neutral.I wanted to see the point leaders Battle.But we will see This weekend.

Reactions: Tflynn and TNMike
Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Big win for Eli. That track was hard to be comfortable on for him. Reed lost some fans for sure by ignoring the blue flag.

Good to see some Moto guys on here. We raced Moto for almost 10 years...my son Zach Fulkerson was a Road to Lorettas kid in 2012.
I think the tough tracks are where ET really shines though. I also think this will come down to Vegas to be decided. Going to MetLife the 29th.
My son was a full time rider at MTF that year in the B class, but tore his ACL which kinda ended his full time career. He was training with Jesse Nelson, Savtchy, Jordan Smith, A-Rod & others. That B class was stacked that year.
He still races locally here in NY in A class.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ray welcome to forum and It takes a special dad to get kids into racing and get them there to race.It ain't like baseball or band. It costa and arm and a leg.happy to here your boy still smacks the burms.

Reactions: sharp
TNMike

TNMike

Jul 31, 2016
TN
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think the tough tracks are where ET really shines though. I also think this will come down to Vegas to be decided. Going to MetLife the 29th.
My son was a full time rider at MTF that year in the B class, but tore his ACL which kinda ended his full time career. He was training with Jesse Nelson, Savtchy, Jordan Smith, A-Rod & others. That B class was stacked that year.
He still races locally here in NY in A class.
Cool that he is still racing. B class that year was no joke...Colleen runs a great program at MTF.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Shaping up to be best year of supercross in a long time. Hoping next year will be even better when Roczen comes back. He's gonna put HRC back on the map!!

Reactions: TNMike
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just wanted the rules followed.Reed should have been black flagged..... Four laps of blue flags......He's lucky Dungy is a team player cause I would have stomped his foot into neutral.I wanted to see the point leaders Battle.But we will see This weekend.
Definitely not making excuses for reed, I totally agree he should have been black flagged.

Watching Tomac win so effortlessly makes me really wish Roczen never got hurt. Those two would have been fun to watch.

Reactions: sharp and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Definitely not making excuses for reed, I totally agree he should have been black flagged.

Watching Tomac win so effortlessly makes me really wish Roczen never got hurt. Those two would have been fun to watch.
I haven't heard anything since his 9th surgery.have you guys?

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't heard anything since his 9th surgery.have you guys?
I heard Reed got fined & lost points for his boneheaded move the other night.
Roczen - he was interviewed a few weeks ago & he was getting his immobilizer removed. He said the doctors were happy with his progress & that he's coming back, but that is yet to be determined. It ought to be interesting when the outdoors start to see if Jeremy Martin stays on the HRC 450.

Reactions: swsebek and Tflynn
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I heard Reed got fined & lost points for his boneheaded move the other night.
Roczen - he was interviewed a few weeks ago & he was getting his immobilizer removed. He said the doctors were happy with his progress & that he's coming back, but that is yet to be determined. It ought to be interesting when the outdoors start to see if Jeremy Martin stays on the HRC 450.
I'm curious to see where Jeremy lands this year as well. Motocross is his specialty.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My DVR screwed up last week and I missed the 450 race. The suspense was killing me so I checked to see how they finished. Points all tied up. This year is how it should be every year lol

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
My DVR screwed up last week and I missed the 450 race. The suspense was killing me so I checked to see how they finished. Points all tied up. This year is how it should be every year lol
I don't think it screwed up. They messed the listing up and I only got up to LCQ. I retaped it this morning

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!