Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hoping Jeremy Martin puts HRC on top in outdoors. Hes always been better outside. Be nice to see Honda win some again. I hear Ken Rocsen is already riding again.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I always liked Blake. Mitch's boys in green used to own the outdoors in 250 class. Blake and can't remember the other guy...he's from Africa, used to win it all. Both were super strong in the end when everyone else was getting tired. Know who I'm trying to remember? He just dropped off the face of the earth. Very good rider.
I think you mean Tyla Rattray.... He quit and is a trainer....

Reactions: Delton
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hoping Jeremy Martin puts HRC on top in outdoors. Hes always been better outside. Be nice to see Honda win some again. I hear Ken Rocsen is already riding again.
The Martin boys were hurt indoors but I think they are ok now

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Martin boys were hurt indoors but I think they are ok now
Jeremy was riding injured? Cause he looked pretty good at Vegas. I wasn't that much of a fan til he went red. That Sexton guy is gonna be a good one too.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think you mean Tyla Rattray.... He quit and is a trainer....
Yeah that's him! I don't think he ever got arm pump lol. His lap times were just as good at 29 mins as his first lap lol

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bagget will do good this year. I think he has enough time on the 450.
Eli will be the force to be reckoned with. I would love to see Jeremy on a 450 this year, which he may if Seeley doesn’t come back. Roczen is supposedly going to be ready. I heard Ciancirulo won’t be doing outdoors this year.
Can’t wait!

Reactions: swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I heard roczen will be riding outdoors too. I think it’s going to be between Bagget and Tomac just hope they both stay healthy. Of course musquin is a better outdoor rider too so I’m sure he’ll be in the mix

Reactions: swsebek
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think it will take roczen a while to get up to speed watched a interview with him today but I am a hardcore to Mac fan,vllopoto is going to race a 125 with other retired racers I wish they would show that as well

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think it will take roczen a while to get up to speed watched a interview with him today but I am a hardcore to Mac fan,vllopoto is going to race a 125 with other retired racers I wish they would show that as well
I agree with your comment on Roczen. He wasnt the same racing supercross when he came back. You could tell he was holding back (and who could blame him). When/if he gets back to his old self, I think he will run away from everyone including Tomac (which hurts to say cause Eli is my boy).

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree with your comment on Roczen. He wasnt the same racing supercross when he came back. You could tell he was holding back (and who could blame him). When/if he gets back to his old self, I think he will run away from everyone including Tomac (which hurts to say cause Eli is my boy).
I don't think Roczen will be the same, to much damage on his arm, wrist and elbow

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hangtown was motocross 101 taught by professor Tomac. That's about as impressive as you can get right there. Love that he kept it clean racing Marvin. Proved that ya don't need dirty moves to win. Just good ole fashioned speed lol.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I hope j mart gets a great start at Glen Helen this week end and smokes Osbourne and if Eli can put the smackdown on everyone again it will be a great race

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope j mart gets a great start at Glen Helen this week end and smokes Osbourne and if Eli can put the smackdown on everyone again it will be a great race
Yes! That would be an awesome weekend. If only Eli would go back to Geico team and Justin get back on a Honda. My world would be right once again.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm glad Justin got his self together always liked him. Honda won't get Eli back because Kawasaki would give him whatever he wants because nobody can beat him when he's got it together. Maybe vllopoto in his prime could maybe.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I' am just glad to see Barcia doing good again. I would like to see him win again. It would be nice to see him on a Honda. I wonder if Roczen can come back completely. If not if Justin keeps it up Honda will ask him to come back maybe.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I' am just glad to see Barcia doing good again. I would like to see him win again. It would be nice to see him on a Honda. I wonder if Roczen can come back completely. If not if Justin keeps it up Honda will ask him to come back maybe.
It's wierd that he's doing well on that Yamaha when he kinda sucked on the Suzuki and his last Yamaha. He's always been one of my favorites. Either Geico needs to snatch him up or Muscle Milk needs to get back in it. I passed his rig on I-24 few years ago and I bet driver thought I was loony tunes. I was honking and waving and took a dozen pics with my phone lol

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!