Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I like that idea since it seems like none of us watch it while it's actually on.

Reactions: Tflynn
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah I don't like it either . He can get it back gotta be smart. You know that mechanical was a real pisser to put it mildly. That was 2 weeks in a row for Forkner getting put on the ground.

Reactions: swsebek
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I bet Marvin is struttin around this morning. But three points ain't much. From what I understand the race motors are changed every week only get 2 or 3 hours that day and their shipped back to race shop for tear down rebuilt dynoed and sent back while certain parts are used in practice bikes.

Reactions: swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wonder if someone wishes they still rode a Honda? That damn kawi has mechanical failures at least once a year, and as a result he just fell apart mentally. Marv rode good but I’ll be pissed if he wins the championship because Eli deserves it. It was nice to see roczen push a bit. I really enjoyed watching Barcia this week, his style is fun to watch!

Not sure what to say about Plessinger, if you’re proud to win like that then you don’t get my respect (also why I don’t like Marv). Commentators were trying to make excuses for him but I saw him hit that corner a bunch of times where he didn’t go anywhere near that wide. But hey that’s the lites class for you!

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree with you about plessinger he saw Forkner before hit him and he new he didn't have enough of a wheel on him plus Forkner wasn't going to rollover after all that work. But I hope Eli dominates from here on out. He will get his points lead back he hates Marvin anyway I think.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Oh yeah I am proud of Barcia he's getting faster Yamaha needs to sign him for next year. I'm glad Kenny got a win .like he said he'll get anyway he can.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Glad the break is over I'm ready for a race. I want Eli to get it back. I will see tonight.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Glad the break is over I'm ready for a race. I want Eli to get it back. I will see tonight.
Looks like you got your wish! Tomac really showed everyone he deserves that red plate, the guy is just unbelievable! I didn’t think he had moto 2, once he passed roczen I figured he’d settle for second because there wasn’t enough time to catch musquin. I was amazed how fast he got around Marv! That pass was unreal! I thought he might get his front wheel knocked out but damn he just switched lines with an inch to spare! Frenchy probably didn’t even know what happened

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yea lm happy Eli reminds me of vllopoto sometimes. He's a bad dude when he's got his head on straight

Reactions: swsebek and Tflynn
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think Frenchy should make Eli some crepes to celebrate that pass.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I hope the slick base doesn't bite Eli when he throws down 4 seconds a lap faster than anybody else. Maybe he will pull a holeshot in both motors but I think sometimes he likes having someone to run down it seems like.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
All I can say is wow. Moto 2 from tomac was crazy. I do not know how he finds the speed especially that late in the race when the track is destroyed. There are few things more entertaining than watching Eli reel in and pass all the best riders in the sport. Just wow.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally got to watch Eli put on one heck of a race especially moto 2. Keeps me on the edge of the couch but deep down you know he's got the speed to do it .

Reactions: Tflynn and swsebek
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was worried before I started watching because of washougles reputation for being slick underneath.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ready for race this weekend but won't get to watch till Sunday evening I have to work everyday for 2 weeks . It will get back to normal next week. We are setting 120 foot steel poles beside interstate and pulling wire across it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope the slick base doesn't bite Eli when he throws down 4 seconds a lap faster than anybody else. Maybe he will pull a holeshot in both motors but I think sometimes he likes having someone to run down it seems like.
Reminds me of Valentino Rossi back when he was on a 2stroke. He would literally do just that.....pull over with hand raised and let 3 or 4 go by. Then go run them down. Didn't try to conceal it either.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm thinking Eli is the new GOAT. Carmicheal is gonna have to give up that title. I've never in my life seen someone that fast. And still young in his career

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!