QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Im only 3hours from Atlanta and always wanted to go especially back when James Stewart was racing. He always seemed to do well there. Maybe one of these years.

I went to Atalanta SX when RC was riding 125's, phew, I go way back :(

Reactions: Delton
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Plan on hitting Indy like always, was hoping Nashville would be back on. We went last year, really enjoyable for an outdoor arena.

But outdoors is where it's at!

Can I get a RedBudddd!!!!!
I've got (4.5 hrs)Unidilla and (1 hr) Southwick close enough by. Redbudds a little more out of the way but looks like a good track.

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Looks like Tomac might be back on top? Last week was the first time Cooper showed something, possibly the small whoops on the track?
I'm hoping for Kenny to get back on it after all he's been through. It would be good to see him stay battling at the top of things for a while.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like Tomac might be back on top? Last week was the first time Cooper showed something, possibly the small whoops on the track?
I'm hoping for Kenny to get back on it after all he's been through. It would be good to see him stay battling at the top of things for a while.
Yeah it looks like it's just gonna keep getting better. Cooper flipped a switch and got back into his groove. I kinda like him now. He was a smartazz punk when he rode 250s lol. Blake Baggett might even win one before it's over with. Love it when you can't tell who's gonna win lol.

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Yeah it looks like it's just gonna keep getting better. Cooper flipped a switch and got back into his groove. I kinda like him now. He was a smartazz punk when he rode 250s lol. Blake Baggett might even win one before it's over with. Love it when you can't tell who's gonna win lol.

Yup, Cooper was a smartass, we'll see if it comes out again. But back in the day, Reed was, Ricky was (some), others where to when young, they all mature i guess.

Ya, Blake has got some speed for sure, I hope he does get one.

Makes it way better when 5 guys can win for sure.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yup, Cooper was a smartass, we'll see if it comes out again. But back in the day, Reed was, Ricky was (some), others where to when young, they all mature i guess.

Ya, Blake has got some speed for sure, I hope he does get one.

Makes it way better when 5 guys can win for sure.
It sure does. I'd even go so far as to say more than 5. We know Barcia can do it. AC, Roczen, Tomac, Webb, Bagget, Anderson and Osborne looking good too. Get a track with 2 long whoops sections and Malcom Stewart has a shot. Rest of season is gonna be awesome!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I never miss a race I tape them indoors and out. I agree with you. But I can't make myself like Webb he had such an attitude problem for so long. But I do think on the right track Malcolm could win . He's fast but not as fast as the front runners.

Reactions: QuadMan747
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I never miss a race I tape them indoors and out. I agree with you. But I can't make myself like Webb he had such an attitude problem for so long. But I do think on the right track Malcolm could win . He's fast but not as fast as the front runners.
I agree with you there on Mookie, that's a big thing Cooper has going for him is his training he should always be in tip top shape and gain at the end of races.

Reactions: Backwoods
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
It sure does. I'd even go so far as to say more than 5. We know Barcia can do it. AC, Roczen, Tomac, Webb, Bagget, Anderson and Osborne looking good too. Get a track with 2 long whoops sections and Malcom Stewart has a shot. Rest of season is gonna be awesome!
I'd like to see Barcia when one also, Just that I'm a Yamaha and Honda fan. Hopefully Eric Kehoe can help the Yamaha 450 get better. We know the 250 has been good for a while.

Yes your right Delton, there a quite a few that could pull off a win at any time.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great racing Saturday. 250s didn't turn out like i wanted but loved the 450 race. Webb definitely back to stay. Stewart didn't live up to my expectations. Had 2 sets of whoops but weren't challenging enough lol. Bagget had good showing.

Reactions: QuadMan747
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was pleased to see Eli win like y'all either him or Roczen are fine with me. Its good to see Jeremy Marten back and on the podium. I would like to see Adam get a win he's earned it.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bagger usually pulls something off and Zach is capable to. Their biggest obstacle is Tomacs and Jenny's speed . I watched an interview one time.and the leaderspit board let him know Tomac was behind and his reply was oh no here he comes.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great racing all around. 250 east is lacking some depth but loved 450 race. It's honestly anyone's year for a championship. Still an Eli fan just hoping he doesn't have one disastrous round like he usually does lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!