Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Reviving the dead!! Just taking a minute to say Dylan Ferrandis is a total douchebag POS. Totally a deliberate T-bone on Craig. Only way he can pass the fast guys is by roughing them up and playing dirty. He got that championship gifted to him cause the fast guys got hurt last year. Cannot stand that piece of crap. Was all i could do to keep from trashing my tv Saturday night.
Rant over.
I agree I watch it every week.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I need to get back into it. I followed it religiously during the JS7 and RC4 days. Those two were so fun to watch and on another level. I was always a big Windham fan and once he retired I stopped really following it. They also stopped coming to New Orleans. Is the racing good so far this year?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need to get back into it. I followed it religiously during the JS7 and RC4 days. Those two were so fun to watch and on another level. I was always a big Windham fan and once he retired I stopped really following it. They also stopped coming to New Orleans. Is the racing good so far this year?
250 west is kinda a 4 or 5 horse race which is kinda disappointing. Needs more up n coming talent. Jett Lawrence is gonna put Honda back in winners circle soon i hope (once collarbone heals). His brother Lawrence is good also. Be interesting to see him when East starts running. 450 class has been pretty good I think. Eli fast as usual, Ken Roczen has won one already for HRC, and Barcia even won one. Several that could win on any given Saturday.
Rooting like hell for Malcolm Stewart. Loved watching James ride.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
250 west is kinda a 4 or 5 horse race which is kinda disappointing. Needs more up n coming talent. Jett Lawrence is gonna put Honda back in winners circle soon i hope (once collarbone heals). His brother Lawrence is good also. Be interesting to see him when East starts running. 450 class has been pretty good I think. Eli fast as usual, Ken Roczen has won one already for HRC, and Barcia even won one. Several that could win on any given Saturday.
Rooting like hell for Malcolm Stewart. Loved watching James ride.
Eli is my favorite but was rooting for malcom. JET is going to be great!

Reactions: Delton
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He got "put on probation"

Agree that was some BS. Someone needs to take one for the team and give it back.

They of course will be swiftly and harshly punished as eyes are on the situation now, but I don't understand why the AMA would not address that sooner. Interviews from several riders about a lack of concern for safety of the guys with track design...maybe thats what we are seeing here? Makes good TV, brings excitement and therefore $$$ so the AMA is gonna let it slide?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Eli is my favorite but was rooting for malcom. JET is going to be great!
Love watching Malcolm blast through the whoops. He is a beast. If he had some of his brothers "smoothness", honestly believe he'd be a multi-time champion.

Reactions: dnjones161
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Agree that was some BS. Someone needs to take one for the team and give it back.

They of course will be swiftly and harshly punished as eyes are on the situation now, but I don't understand why the AMA would not address that sooner. Interviews from several riders about a lack of concern for safety of the guys with track design...maybe thats what we are seeing here? Makes good TV, brings excitement and therefore $$$ so the AMA is gonna let it slide?
Ama got too big for its britches so it's all about money. Same as nhra or nascar

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Reviving the dead!! Just taking a minute to say Dylan Ferrandis is a total douchebag POS. Totally a deliberate T-bone on Craig. Only way he can pass the fast guys is by roughing them up and playing dirty. He got that championship gifted to him cause the fast guys got hurt last year. Cannot stand that piece of crap. Was all i could do to keep from trashing my tv Saturday night.
Rant over.
LOLOLOL, ya no kidding. He was way faster only had to wait another little bit for a clean opportunity

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Ama got too big for its britches so it's all about money. Same as nhra or nascar
pretty true, at the Nationals all the good spots get fenced off and cost more now. In the old days you get there early for a good spot. now you got to pay up like a sucka. :)

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
The racing has been good this year for sure

I was also a Windham fan, at Southwick when my son was little we where standing at the fence with a #14 sign, he rounded the corner and pointed right at us. I think I was more excited than my 10 yr old. What a friggin great memory for both of us though.

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand

I guess those whoops where friggin crazy knarly. In practice guys where riding around them and raced them in the main because they had to. Could be what they where talking about

H

HondaTech

Plan on hitting Indy like always, was hoping Nashville would be back on. We went last year, really enjoyable for an outdoor arena.

But outdoors is where it's at!

Can I get a RedBudddd!!!!!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be at Indy and Detroit this year.

Reactions: Backwoods
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Im only 3hours from Atlanta and always wanted to go especially back when James Stewart was racing. He always seemed to do well there. Maybe one of these years.

Reactions: Backwoods
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just read statements by Jett and Christian regarding Dylan and was just shaking my head. The AMA won't let them say what's on their minds. That much is clear.

Reactions: QuadMan747
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even fellow Frenchman Christophe Purcell called it a bs move lol. Okay im gonna shut up about it lol

Reactions: QuadMan747
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I just read statements by Jett and Christian regarding Dylan and was just shaking my head. The AMA won't let them say what's on their minds. That much is clear.

"paybacks a b.......... "(well if they wouldn't throw the book at them for retaliation) for Craig anyway

Jett just should went hard they next week. He kind of cost himself by hitting those whoops so hard.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!