swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Tomorrow in Phoenix, even though I like to see Barcia do good I don't know if he can pull off 2 back to back there are to many fast guys and it will have a roof so they won't be struggling in the mud. But maybe Justin will have his mind right. Can't wait to watch and starting at 9 30 is better than ten, but I am still rooting for Eli .
I agree totally !
I think Eli is in for a fast paced competition. He showed everyone they need to pick it up or he's the Boss. I really will be watching Barcia and Wilson.250 class I'm watching Dylan Ferrandis

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I want to see if colt Nichols got lucky or if he's a serious contender. Always thought he was pretty good but not a top of the podium guy.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Will wait to comment till noon to give others a chance to catch up

Reactions: Tflynn
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I knew Adam was fast just never put much stock in him because he never kept it on 2 wheels . If he doesn't go back to his old ways he's the golden child. It looks like Nichols means business to so l think mcelrath is gonna have to try and lower his lap times if this is an indication of where there at speedwise. A little disappointed in Barcia and Anderson rode like I expect him to. But my favorite is only 4 points down so that is nothing for him to overcome . I also think the restart kinda messed Kenny up, but he should have had the speed to leave Anderson . I wonder how much his previous injuries are still a factor.

Last edited:
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Never would have guessed Bagget would win. NEVER
Same here. Roczen ran out of stamina, he knew Anderson was going to block turn him.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Farrandis and Eli fastest qualifiers today with Webb andBarcia also fast . Justin said he could not get comfortable on the track last week. We will see how serious he is.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
11 o'clock race :mad:

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wow! Adam slipping back to his old ways and farrandis showing some real speed . I think Shane will more than have his hands full this season. What a surprise in the 450s , at first I figured it was gonna be a Roczen night but then Cooper started riding like it was back in his 250 days, but the green machine is waking up . Hate it for Justin but I don't think he could have hung with them all year. I didn't even try to watch last night that was past my time frame.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hard for me to like Webb. He was such a spoiled lil smartazz in his 250 days. Was glad to see him ride to his full potential. Hope Justin is okay. Title race is gonna be wide open in both classes this year so im loving that! Is it just me or has Andersons fitness gone downhill.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I agree Webb is a smart azz and I don't care for him. I believe Anderson is fit he is onthe Baker program. I think he pressuring himself along with his team. If your mind ain't right nothing goes well. Plus Eli, Kenny, are a good bit faster. Justin even seems to get around him relatively easy. I think his title was more of a right place at the right time deal.

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Anderson better relax,he won last year because he was consistently getting points but not always being the fastest.Eli sucks at hole shot or it would be over.Decoster has KTM looking pretty good.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Airs Sunday at 3 here. I will wait till 4 so I can ff through commercials. I wonder how Barcia will be able to ride with his injury . I think since Eli is starting to find what works on the 2019 he should start to get some wins. But Roczen is due also. For some reason I just dont consider Anderson to be to much of a thorn in their side. I was surprised when they talked about Frenchy getting therapy because he has trouble coping with getting beat and he gets jacked up emotionally.

Reactions: Tflynn and sharp
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just read Anderson had a practice crash and won't be racing .

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I read the results this morning I was curious and the only comment I will make is I was wrong on my thoughts buy a long way. I will watch this afternoon of course but maybe I should start rethinking my opinions.

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I read the results this morning I was curious and the only comment I will make is I was wrong on my thoughts buy a long way. I will watch this afternoon of course but maybe I should start rethinking my opinions.

That's why they run the races right?

What a wild sport. I can only imagine the emotional stress those guys go through with the ups and downs, adrenaline flowing at 1000%. I was always really impressed with the cool, calm and collected nature of Dungy. Flying 30 ft in the air at 50 mph (or visa versa) should elicit way more emotion than that guy showed, but I think in the end his cool demeanor was a big feather in his hat throughout the season.

I've only caught a couple of the races, but it still seems to be anyone's season at this point, esp with a season ending injury looming at any time.

Have you read any of the commentary that Brian Deegan has done about that? Interesting perspective. He's an interesting dude all around.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
No I haven't but I will and he is very interesting to listen to.

Reactions: dnjones161
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Still haven't watched it but it's taped. At least I will have plenty of racing this weekend though

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!