Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I hope we win but I really hope Eli beats herlings. If it is muddy I think this is still the best team we have. It's going to be exciting. Go team USA!

Reactions: sharp and Backwoods
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Also, go team Puerto Rico! I wish Ronnie Mac was still on team Puerto Rico, but it will be cool to watch pastrana windham and sipes
What does Travis or Winham have to do with Pueto RICO?? Am I missing something??

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
What does Travis or Winham have to do with Pueto RICO?? Am I missing something??
They're saying it's to raise money for and awareness about Puerto Rico s recent hurricanes but I think it's mostly for fun too. Search it on YouTube

Reactions: swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
And pastrana said his grandfather is from Puerto Rico so there's kind of a connection

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Read results of qualifying Eli had a mechanical, Plessinger went down came back to 11th I think and Barcia saved the day. I hope they have a much better day tomorrow. I will watch when I get home tomorrow evening.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And pastrana said his grandfather is from Puerto Rico so there's kind of a connection
Yea, I've got friends going to the big race today, bet it was killer!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
With Barcias 2 place and dropping their worst finish l think they get third gate pick.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yea, I've got friends going to the big race today, bet it was killer!
Today was qualifying for tomorrow l would like to be there I will be killer

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
CBS sports .I have direct tv . It is channel 221 starts at 1 pm eastern time. Sorry for slow response went bed 4 am is early.

Reactions: sharp
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Still haven't watched it. Been working a lot but I will get to it but I do know France won again I am disappointed.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Still haven't watched it. Been working a lot but I will get to it but I do know France won again I am disappointed.
The Race of Nations was a mud fest, on TV you couldn't really tell how muddy it was until the riders were interviewed with two inches of mud on top of there helmets, have several friends that went, they said the mud was three inches deep around the track for the spectators, said it got wild at night in the camping section, lots of boobies flopping around to view, dope smoking and a lot of drunks. I may have to go next time, HA!

Reactions: 500oneer
Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Race of Nations was a mud fest, on TV you couldn't really tell how muddy it was until the riders were interviewed with two inches of mud on top of there helmets, have several friends that went, they said the mud was three inches deep around the track for the spectators, said it got wild at night in the camping section, lots of boobies flopping around to view, dope smoking and a lot of drunks. I may have to go next time, HA!
Sounds like a typical Reddddd Bud party. Gets pretty wild there during the outdoor nationals on July 4th weekend.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Monster cup tonight! Gonna be awesome to see villipoto out there again but I doubt he's on pace with Eli or the other top guys. And Reed on a factory Suzuki...again! Damn I just can't help but root for him a little too

Reactions: 500oneer
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just watched a little bit of practice on YouTube and even though they didn't give any times or anything, Tomac looked to be going way faster than anyone else. Musquin looked ok. Malcolm and Reed looked ok. villipoto looked good at times and Webb looked good too. Not sure how they can have both Webb and RV run the number 2 plate but they are apparently. Anderson looked a little timid in the clip I saw, but I'm sure he'll turn it up for the race. Should be a good race, lots of talent

Last edited:
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Great race! Really impressed with Savatgy, looks like he'll be a contender next year. What's everyone's thoughts on Savatgy handing Tomac the win in the last main? I thought it was a cool thing for him to do, not so much for Tomac but for the fan that won the million with Tomac. Besides, Eli was reeling him in anyway. Love to watch that guy charge, it's just unbelievable what he can do.

Looking forward to Red Bull straight rhythm next Saturday. Then nothing until A1

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great race! Really impressed with Savatgy, looks like he'll be a contender next year. What's everyone's thoughts on Savatgy handing Tomac the win in the last main? I thought it was a cool thing for him to do, not so much for Tomac but for the fan that won the million with Tomac. Besides, Eli was reeling him in anyway. Love to watch that guy charge, it's just unbelievable what he can do.

Looking forward to Red Bull straight rhythm next Saturday. Then nothing until A1
It was a great race. And I knew if anyone would win the mill, it would be Tomac. I agree that Tomac was catching up, but I think Savatgy could have held him off for a few more turns. I just wish savatgy didn’t make it look so obvious.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I am working o hurricane damage got taped don't when I'll be home

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!