Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was worried after the first moto that maybe it wasn't a track suited to him but after the second moto I kinda seems like he wasn't in the mood yet. Another impressive charge. It's like he can catch anybody at will.
Had to be a bike setup change between motos. I was thinking same as you

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Whatever it was it worked I now when those guys see on ther pit board he's behind them and see his lap time they have to think oh no hear it comes. They can't get away it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Roczen, Bagget, and Barcia all putting in good rides, low lap times. If Bagget rode the whole race like he does the last few laps he’d be doing a lot better in points!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Cooper Webb going to RED Bull KIM for 2019 and beyond and will train with Aldon Baker. I wonder who will replace him as Justin's team mate.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I don't know if he did anything on dirt...I suspect he has...but current MotoAmerica roadrace announcer ( and former longtime AMA roadrace announcer) Brian Drebber was aparrently killed yesterday morning riding his personal streetbike to the airport to call the next race. He hit a deer.
He was a fan of all forms of 2 wheeled racing, and you have almost certainly heard his voice.

Reactions: swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Cooper Webb going to RED Bull KIM for 2019 and beyond and will train with Aldon Baker. I wonder who will replace him as Justin's team mate.
He definitely needs a change from whatever his current program is. I thought I heard he was blaming the bike which is an easy out for him. I think he just expected to win and didn't realize how tough the competition would be in the premier class. If anyone can make him a champion it's Baker. His track record speaks for itself. I'm trying to think of a title holder since McGrath that didn't train with Baker at some point, Tomac is the only one I can think of...oh and Reed but I think that's it. Am I forgetting someone?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think you are correct. I can't think of anyone either.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes he did 2 of them one for RCH and one for KTM and when he was with baker he left after a while they did not see eye to eye.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
No Webb can't blame the bike they can do anything he wants with the 450. I think he needs to work on himself and maybe a whole new everything will work for him plus Marvin is at the twilight of his career and they need somebody. There have also been many 250 greats that never found success on a big bike.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Happy Eli did it again. Glad Barcia won both motos and surprised to see Reed racing and he did pretty good. Also read that Pastrana Windham and Sipes will race 2 strokes in motocross of nations for Puerto Rico.

Reactions: Tflynn and swsebek
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Happy Eli did it again. Glad Barcia won both motos and surprised to see Reed racing and he did pretty good. Also read that Pastrana Windham and Sipes will race 2 strokes in motocross of nations for Puerto Rico.
Agree all around. That would be awesome if that’s true about pastrana windam and sipes!!

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Plessinger is moving up to replace cooper on the 450. i dont watch the races but i listen to pulpmx podcasts.
I think we’ll see big things from Plessinger. And he seems pretty likeable in interviews and aggressive on the track. There will be a learning curve but I think he’ll do well on the 450

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Braxton won opening round of Australian SX Bret Metcalf was leading till he stalled his bike he took second. I had forgot about Metcalf till I saw the results.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Malcolm Stewart swept Montreal SX on his moto concepts 450, Hill was 5th and Alex Martin 6th.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Already set to record Sunday have to work but at least I can blow through commercials. I hope Eli , Justin, Aaron can get it done. I believe they can

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
MONSTER CUP NEXT!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!