Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
It was a great race. And I knew if anyone would win the mill, it would be Tomac. I agree that Tomac was catching up, but I think Savatgy could have held him off for a few more turns. I just wish savatgy didn’t make it look so obvious.
Yeah Savatgy definitely wanted everyone to know her was LETTING Tomac by. I agree Eli probably wouldn't have won otherwise, but if they had one more lap I think he would have gotten it done.

Sorry to hear that @Backwoods , I hope things are ok

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Also, go team Puerto Rico! I wish Ronnie Mac was still on team Puerto Rico, but it will be cool to watch pastrana windham and sipes
Talked to a friend that was there, the Puerto team sold a ton of souvenirs, with the profits going to the relief efforts down there, pretty cool!

Reactions: swsebek and Tflynn
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I can't wait to get home from this hurricane an d watch .

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Loved watching Marvin getting stuffed into Reed. Im sorry i just cant like that guy. When i seen him move behind Chad i started hollering stuff him stuff him!!! Wife thought id lost my mind.

Reactions: Tflynn
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Loved watching Marvin getting stuffed into Reed. Im sorry i just cant like that guy. When i seen him move behind Chad i started hollering stuff him stuff him!!! Wife thought id lost my mind.
You lost it along time ago, HA!

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You lost it along time ago, HA!
Can't argue with that. Loved watching all 3 races. The fastest guy out there won (like its supposed to happen). Always liked Savatgy. Really felt bad when Osborne screwed him out of championship. Liked Zach right up til that dirty move he used to win. Cannot stand riders who play dirty to pass.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Was just trying to research who all is racing straight rhythm and it says that this year it is two strokes only! Should be interesting

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Was just trying to research who all is racing straight rhythm and it says that this year it is two strokes only! Should be interesting
Two strokes are coming back, especially on gnarly tracks! My perception of course! 450 cc running in a 250 cc class is BS!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally got to watch. Got back home wed. Night. Joey did the right thing in moto 3 I enjoyed all the races looking forward to A1.

Reactions: Tflynn and swsebek
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got it taped watched first four qualifiers will watch rest today. I hope tomac delivered. Gotta wash wife's jeep first and touch up on the garage queen "700" from ride yesterday then it's on. Time difference is tough when I live on east coast and they on on the west. Record and fast forward are two great inventions .

Reactions: 500oneer
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Man I couldn’t believe Deano led the race for that many laps! Wouldn’t have picked Barcia for the win, wouldn’t expect Malcom to do that well, Roczen was the only guy that did what I expected. Tomac and especially Anderson were a bit disappointing.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was glad Dean had a great race,happy to see Justin win I always liked him. I am happy for Eli if you will think back to past season openers this is an exceptional first race for him. They way he came back time was good because he's usually not impressive on a slick supercross track. I think it will come down to him and Roczen with maybe another win for Barcia capitalizing on their mistakes with his starts playing a big role. I think Frenchy was were he belonged. Overall I think it was a good race, but it's been a while since last season also.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Man I couldn’t believe Deano led the race for that many laps! Wouldn’t have picked Barcia for the win, wouldn’t expect Malcom to do that well, Roczen was the only guy that did what I expected. Tomac and especially Anderson were a bit disappointing.
I saw Anderson start looking over his shoulder racing what was behind him not what was in front. So I figure the pressure and self induced mental torture was his undoing. But he is fast but he is not the fastest guy . I think Ken and Eli have him covered .

Reactions: swsebek and Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I saw Anderson start looking over his shoulder racing what was behind him not what was in front. So I figure the pressure and self induced mental torture was his undoing. But he is fast but he is not the fastest guy . I think Ken and Eli have him covered .
Yeah I saw him doing that too. And you’re right Anderson isn’t the fastest guy. But neither was Dungey and it worked out ok for him!

Reactions: Backwoods
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hard to tell who's who yet with the rain.
But I was amazed as to how the track didn't fall apart

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was glad Dean had a great race,happy to see Justin win I always liked him. I am happy for Eli if you will think back to past season openers this is an exceptional first race for him. They way he came back time was good because he's usually not impressive on a slick supercross track. I think it will come down to him and Roczen with maybe another win for Barcia capitalizing on their mistakes with his starts playing a big role. I think Frenchy was were he belonged. Overall I think it was a good race, but it's been a while since last season also.
Love Eli, but also glad Dean had a great race.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah I saw him doing that too. And you’re right Anderson isn’t the fastest guy. But neither was Dungey and it worked out ok for him!
Dungey had a knack for not riding over his head in my opinion. Like he said consistency is key. Maybe Eli has learned it's o.k. to be 4th or 5th you get a lot more points when you finish and not crash out and miss races. It worked for Dungey.

Reactions: Tflynn and Mudwing
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Tomorrow in Phoenix, even though I like to see Barcia do good I don't know if he can pull off 2 back to back there are to many fast guys and it will have a roof so they won't be struggling in the mud. But maybe Justin will have his mind right. Can't wait to watch and starting at 9 30 is better than ten, but I am still rooting for Eli .

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!