Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gotta say my favorite season ever so far. 450s is wide open. At least half a dozen guys that could win on any given night. Very entertaining.

D

Deleted member 3748

Gotta say my favorite season ever so far. 450s is wide open. At least half a dozen guys that could win on any given night. Very entertaining.
Back in the 2-stroke days, the 250cc class was king, and the 500s were just kinda there. It's switched now and it's weird for me. If any of you guys watched Supercross then, do you remember there would always be one guy on a 500 4-stroke bringing up the rear, but you could hear him over everything else?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Back in the 2-stroke days, the 250cc class was king, and the 500s were just kinda there. It's switched now and it's weird for me. If any of you guys watched Supercross then, do you remember there would always be one guy on a 500 4-stroke bringing up the rear, but you could hear him over everything else?
The 500s were basically a waste of cc's unless it was a very open track. 250s regularly produced quicker lap times. Remember those days well.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just where is Tomac?? I thought this would be the season he’d finally put it together. I guess he’s still in the hunt but just doesn’t seem like the dominating rider he used to be.

I have a tough time liking Webb. Just comes across as kind of an a-hole. But I used to feel the same way about Kenny now I kind of root for him. Who doesn’t love a good comeback story right?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Finally got to watch today. Cianciarillo is riding to his potential glad to see it. Eli and Kenny need to wake up starting to get disappointed in there performances. I know they gotta get there bikes dialed in, but that's what they do for a living with the best of everything . I hope one of them gets a win this time. Webb's attitude will get worse if he keeps winning .

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
What a mess probably could have got a podium in the 700. Good to see Eli win really hate to see Frenchy finish in front of Roczen . I feel bad for Barcia I really think he would have done well in such crappy conditions. Can't wait to see how it plays out on dry ground next time I think Roczen will be fired up listening to his podium interview

Reactions: Tflynn and 500oneer
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Didn't comment last week but it was good to see Eli win . I don't know what his deal is but it's seven races in today was pitiful for him. Looks like Webb wants it the most . I'm not a big Webb fan but this finish was impressive . I may become one yet. I bet Marvin is miserable he's supposed to be the man but the new kid is making him look bad I bet there's some tension in the red bull camp.

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn't comment last week but it was good to see Eli win . I don't know what his deal is but it's seven races in today was pitiful for him. Looks like Webb wants it the most . I'm not a big Webb fan but this finish was impressive . I may become one yet. I bet Marvin is miserable he's supposed to be the man but the new kid is making him look bad I bet there's some tension in the red bull camp.

I always felt about Roczen like you do about Webb but I have to give him big props after that interview last night. A lot of guys would have been salty about that pass, but he admitted he would have done the same and took it like a champ. Props to Ken- he made a fan out of me with that interview.

Love Barcia but karma is catching up with ole Bam Bam. Can't believe they DQd the other guy- definitely a double standard there.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
That was a hard hit to Barcia. I have always liked him and I am a Roczen fan, but he doesn't seem to have the speed he had before all of his injuries. Eli seems to be lacking as well. I would like them to get their act together and show us some battles like they used to have.

Reactions: dnjones161
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was a hard hit to Barcia. I have always liked him and I am a Roczen fan, but he doesn't seem to have the speed he had before all of his injuries. Eli seems to be lacking as well. I would like them to get their act together and show us some battles like they used to have.

Barcia has been involved with his fair share of obvious ones though

Again I like him, but it's inevitable that if you go through your career doing things like this there will come a day where somebody with far less to lose will getchya back at a time that may be less than ideal

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah I remember that. I also believe down the road Barcia will punt him even though this was supposed to be payback plus maybe he should return to arenacross . He hasent done well at this level anyway except for a few early rides at pro circuit.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Glad Eli is starting to stir again. Kinda hoped Barcia would have one it when he was leading and I don't know why Roczen seemed a little off.

Reactions: QuadMan747
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 6615
Daytona Baby!!

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'll be watching

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reviving the dead!! Just taking a minute to say Dylan Ferrandis is a total douchebag POS. Totally a deliberate T-bone on Craig. Only way he can pass the fast guys is by roughing them up and playing dirty. He got that championship gifted to him cause the fast guys got hurt last year. Cannot stand that piece of crap. Was all i could do to keep from trashing my tv Saturday night.
Rant over.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reviving the dead!! Just taking a minute to say Dylan Ferrandis is a total douchebag POS. Totally a deliberate T-bone on Craig. Only way he can pass the fast guys is by roughing them up and playing dirty. He got that championship gifted to him cause the fast guys got hurt last year. Cannot stand that piece of crap. Was all i could do to keep from trashing my tv Saturday night.
Rant over.
I agree and cant believe he did not get penalized

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!