P500 Automatic Mode Shifting Confusing??

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Trigger! Have you heard about member Cassy McClure, 39 years of age, diagnosed with aggressive great cancer? White lighting is having a raffle for a new hand gun to raise travel expenses to Chicago mutable trips. Jasson, Cassy's husband goes by Buckydoo here. Jasson basically cooked the whole fish fry for us this month at our Bear Creek Ride! $5.00 for a ticket. With as many members as we have here, if half of us bought a ticket, it would lessen there burden a lot. Please encourage members to get involved and help me spread the word. Thanks
I’m in need info please
Prayers brother

luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
bought the auto for the wife.spent years trying to teach her to shift a peddle bike and my rancher.gave up! love how when in manual it automatically shifts into 2nd when stopping

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!