P1000m5 Base vs Deluxe vs LE

Jun 21, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went with the base P1k-5 due to it having power steering and was priced at $2k under the deluxe. That $2k got me a wheel/tire combo, tunes, 2pc windshield and top. Sure it was stupid looking on the way home but 2hrs later it was standing tall and proud!

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
LE is loaded with the stuff you want if you don't want to start adding big ticket aftermarket items.

LE has the good A Arms, FOX shocks, A Arm skid plates, 27" Big Horns, LED lights, the hill brake assist and.....the I-4wheel drive. Plus, they are the best looking machine with the color panels....IMVHO.

I have owned 3 1000 Pioneers and now, own two: a 2018 LE 1000-5 and a 2018 EPS 1000-3, I love them both for different reasons. EPS is a must for any Pioneer in my opinion and the difference in price between the two was about $3000.

One last observation: the i4wheel drive is fantastic. The only down falls of it are: you can't get (for now) aftermarket axles and the brakes could be the weak link, you need to go to brass brakes as soon as you wear the stock brakes out.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!