Beadlock Rings cross compatibility

ChiefsKingdom

ChiefsKingdom

May 20, 2020
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased a set of Tusk Teton beadlock wheels. I was curious if anyone knew of a replacement colored(red) ring. Tusk did not offer a red ring as an option. I know there are other wheels out that have ring options, but I chose the Tusk because I wanted to purchase tire and rims at the same spot. I’m assuming other manufacturer’s beadlock rings are not compatible. Thought I’d ask here though.

I’m guessing my best option is to have them coated.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently purchased a set of Tusk Teton beadlock wheels. I was curious if anyone knew of a replacement colored(red) ring. Tusk did not offer a red ring as an option. I know there are other wheels out that have ring options, but I chose the Tusk because I wanted to purchase tire and rims at the same spot. I’m assuming other manufacturer’s beadlock rings are not compatible. Thought I’d ask here though.

I’m guessing my best option is to have them coated.
If I were you I'd paint them myself. They get beat up and are easy to touch up then with a rattle can.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I had hoped to get red rings with my HD9 wheels but they're only available in 14" (mine are 15"). I'll run the black rings this season and maybe paint them to see if I like it and then maybe powdercoat.

Quick Windows Paint scribble to see if I'd like them, center wheel -
I vhrGfMs L

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!