Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Apparently Biden is endorsing Kamala Mrs Vikes79 tells me..

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4
Its only about 3 years too late to prevent the damage he has done to this country. Freaking moron, condescending shady SoB. And now that he has endorsed giggles, ask yourself the following:
  1. Clearly Obama, Pelosi, and Shumer put the pressure on after they ALL said they supported him a month ago. Could you trust them any less?
  2. He has been a stumbling slobbering fool for the past couple of years, it wasnt the debate or him getting Covid that caused this, it is the Democrats after preventing ANY competition in primaries, realizing they picked the wrong stooge and now they will spin it like this is "great" for Democracy.
  3. The Dems clearly worry more about winning elections than doing their job. They need to 25th the fool immediately but that would take stones and Kamala harris doesnt have them anywhere except her chin. She should call a meeting of the cabinet but will not. That ALONE proves she is not ready to be POTUS and make tough decisions.
  4. Finally, I guess the carpet muncher PR agent who said Joe is the energizer bunny and runs circles around the staff just made it clear how absolutely incompetent they must be.

advertisement
Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Whoever they put in your not voting for them. You are voting for the committee of progressive global elites trying to get control of everything. And not just in the country. The tentacles are very far reaching. Just look at Blackrock. Its head is about the most anti American on the planted. They are involved with everything somehow or another. The Republicans need to start running and campaigning against the left and not any one person.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I hope it's Kamala, just for the entertainment. I know the Dems don't want her, but if they somehow keep her from running, they'd have to admit that she isn't qualified and picking her as VP was strictly DEI related (which anyone with a brain already knows is true).

Personally, I think Kamala should 25th Biden, step into the POTUS role, and then they pretty much have to run her. And, she'd lose in a landslide.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
FB IMG 1721612192416

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The Demokrouts are in a bad spot right now and hemorrhaging as we speak. CamelToe Harris has all 4 yrs and and as early as monday last week has had her poll numbers as high as 36%. Only Died in the womb Krouts, libtards, The View regulars and people that watch left wing media (basically the people above😂) will be pulling a leaver for her. The only thing we need to watch out for is the cheats. It will be blatantly obvious this time!

Any other Dem politician that would want to run would be a fool. It would be a long shot at best and political suicide for them. A majority of the donors have dried up. Whoever they put up there is just a body cuz they need one. Basically a piñata.😂

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hope it's Kamala, just for the entertainment. I know the Dems don't want her, but if they somehow keep her from running, they'd have to admit that she isn't qualified and picking her as VP was strictly DEI related (which anyone with a brain already knows is true).

Personally, I think Kamala should 25th Biden, step into the POTUS role, and then they pretty much have to run her. And, she'd lose in a landslide.
They run her knowing she will lose then she's out of politics forever. Their not going to risk any up and comers to a loss when in 4 yrs they can run Newsome and probably win unfortunately.

advertisement